Does anyone have experience with Tattu lipo batteries?

I think I may ultimately end up with he Graphene’s, reason being:
They’re .2 inches slimmer than the Tattus and can fit my enclosure.
I’ve heard they keep their temps low and Pavel Games gave them a recommendation.
Lots of fpv pilots and a few esk8 said their cycle life has been incredibly good.
Turnigy customer service has been very active towards helping me.

1 Like

Thank you all for all the help seriously, I’ll definitely add some insight to the packs I end up getting.

1 Like

i used them when i was flying drones (650-1400mah tattu +) and they took abuse quite well, i killed 14 of them when i forgot to storage charge for about 3 months, before that 4 of them had died, 3 of those had one cell die(usually the first or the last cell dies first), one went KABOOM midflight, drone was fine’ish though

1 Like

I’m using some tattu’ s in my Trampa and recently got these bad boys for my haero build

3 Likes

Holy crap, that thing looks like a beast.
How’s the board perform?

The 12s Trampa performs awesome, lipos are holding balance well, the haero build is going to use 7s 22000 mah batteries but not built it yet

1 Like

1 Like

I bet the range on it will be incredible.
Take yourself cross country on that thang

Check this out: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001240231008.html

Sold by SQS store, the same seller as Amazon has these on aliexpress. What should I think?
16ah 15c for 150 bucks from China…

2 Likes

Not sure about buying them from China, the US has a sale on right now on some batteries

Agreed, all those are sold out though :frowning:

Just noticed, you may have to go with China then, they are good batteries as long as you look after them, made for flying so have stronger sides

Interesting, they have a certificate stating that they are the “only authorized seller for tattu on aliexpress”.

Maybe try contacting tattu about them?

I’ll leave my two cents… used both brand batteries extensively in fpv use. Hard use pulling lots of amps and giving cells little time to recover between bursts. Turnigy packs always swelled with sag getting worse over time. Tattu packs never swelled and lasted a hell of a lot more cycles. Now of course this is “extreme” use but if I were gonna spend big money on large packs I’d wanna know they will last.

2 Likes

Did the graphenes in specific swell and sag?
Or were there various turnigy packs?

While he is not wrong with his recommendation here, I would always questioning statement coming from this guy. Don’t believe everything what people are saying on YouTube with closed eyes… besides what @Lee_Wright says, him you can trust :point_up::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

One more thing to consider when doing research about lipo packs is that just because one brand is good/bad with packs for fpv‘s, it doesn’t need to be that they as well sell good/bad big packs in the size we use them for esk8. It can, but doesn’t need to.

2 Likes

They were graphines. I’ve got friends that fly RC Jets, same results. Those would be a closer esk8 comparison. 6s 5000 mah and up packs.

1 Like

Were they stored full or empty?

full

2 Likes

I don’t think I’d be able to sleep knowing my lipo’s are full :joy:

1 Like