DIY Speedy Beast! Evolve GTX, Low RKP, P45B, TB 6374

200w (1)

3 Likes

Call the builds here death traps? You dont wanma use fish paper! Why is it that everyone acts like a know-it-all argues with experience builders? I honestly hope you’re trolling. So much fucking egos in esk8. One of the reasons why i hate the community so much. Go set your shit on fire and max your settings out like all the other drone users that go into esk8! Drones and esk8, though similar are still different things! If you came here to flaunt your stuff, u came to the wrong place especially with how ignorant you’re being!

i feel attacked :joy:

Except you buttercup

Don’t you dare give the catboy a pass, nobody should be running Stormcores in the 2024th year of our lord

2 Likes

Me and cat boi have something meaningful damnit!

he ain’t. turns out they don’t like 21s :rofl:

“… but this fire has people wondering if it’s so safe.”

@SanguineDrone our actions have impact beyond just ourselves, dude. Here’s hoping PEVs don’t get harshly regulated in my lifetime.

Don’t be part of the problem. Be a “good guy”. We need good guys.

Besides… Like @Sobrik3t said, @BillGordon has a… thing for 'em :wink:

2 Likes

heyyyyy

i’m running maker x i’ll have you knowww

that and my 100D + are my best performing and longest lasting escs to date :triumph:

that said i blew one up soooooooo :joy:

Alright guys, I will take your advice and put some isolation between the P groups and make sure the balance leads have another layer next time I pop it open.

I couldn’t find out if the battery current is a per VESC value? Meaning I’ve set max batt current to 60a, the dual DV6s will pull up to 120a from the xt90?
And also, on the VX4 uart telemetry readout, is that a single VESC battery amps, temperature, phase current, erpms etc…?

4 Likes

dozen, u missing the unit there

1 Like

Your math is right, max battery amps is per vesc so they add together with a dual vesc sharing an xt90.

And thanks for putting a little isolation in there - it really is cheap insurance. I have made a lot of bad batteries and they have all failed one way or another but the ones ive made since discovering this forum and converting to the consensus best practices here are still working great. Cheap cheap insurance

You said you’d marry me after. :sob:

1 Like