DIY fenders - look mom, no 3D printer

I’ll post a picture when I make the other one and wrap it with carbon fibre decal so they aren’t grey.

2 Likes

Coping Saw or hacksaw would make short work of the material with probably any blade. This should be relatively easy for anyone to do as well, its also inexpensive and likely more durable than a 3d printed part.

I will likely do this on my budget board - Fantastic Idea!

2 Likes

250km+ still going strong :sunglasses:

edit: no marks from stuck stones etc on the wheels either

5 Likes

What’s in that huge shure bag?

in this specific case none of our one million microphones, but sorted out audix mic mounts that got replaced because they sucked

1 Like

Sick! And here I thought you had Esk8 goodies in there :joy:

2 Likes

There seemed to be some interest in my post about this a while ago in the 3d printing thread and today I got caught in the rain so I thought I would share some photos/video of my solution to this.

I used the hanger mounts from my old v1 janux motor mounts and these UPVC end caps to make them for my tb110’s.

I also made a 3d printed drilling template to assist me with getting everything in the right place.

This is the result:

I also made a shitty video sort of showing that they work :joy:

Work great to stop the spray and they are strong enough to stand on without the slightest wiggle, highly recommended. Just need to spray them black now!

4 Likes

damn, thats quite impressive, you definetly took this to the next level :metal:

i’ll have to revisit this idea once autumn kicks in, will be trying to adapt it for sr tkp and trampa superstar hubs… i kinda dig the “oldtimer” look this does imply:

1 Like