DIWHY did you build this

You just need:
A 3d printed case for both remotes, to link input
A lawn chair
Clips on the board to hold said lawn chair in place
Simple ropes run through loops on the side of the board to the hangers to simulate lean

Good to go!

2 Likes

I think to make that idea truly work you would want the front wheels of the two mini boards off the ground and separate steering wheel(s) as part of the chair. Or take my idea from the RC steering thread and have the steering wheel on the chair link into the steering mechanism on the front trucks of the mini boards.
Then you ride the chair somewhere, take the drivetrain off, and drive the RC cars around then put them back into your chair then ride it back.

No no guys you just build a giant oversized RC car and sit on it while controlling it with one of those RC trigger and wheel remotes.

http://powerracingseries.org/
:thinking:

4 Likes

These things make more sense than a lot of builds from reddit or facebook.

1 Like

An electric mountainboard “Gokart”

79z9nsgd5eo81__01

15 Likes

“The Pinkie Finger Grinder”

5 Likes

That brings the phrase “meat crayon” into mind

3 Likes

MMM delicious meat crayons

2 Likes

I am a huge fan of coffin boards, but I can’t make heads or tails of this one.

7 Likes

15 Likes

6 Likes

Ya know if that wasn’t limited to boosted electronics I’d actually be down for that board. I’ve always wanted to try crawler trucks.

1 Like

It’s actually backfire, but yeah. I think they’re ugly as sin, but I can understand the functional aspect. Be cool to put 4 hub motors in the back, too. Lmao

3 Likes

I think with the way crawler trucks are usually built that would actually totally be possible with a bit of grinding and filing to key the axle mount.

But then… Why stop at 4?

1 Like

I just wanna see someone cleanly skate up a set of stairs :rofl:

2 Likes

I feel like eMTB with 10" tires can do that as easily as an EUC

8/10
Interesting suspension and almost entirely diy down to the wheels.

15 Likes

Is that a carry handle dead center? I honestly have no idea what it’d be, as it’s a really weird place for a carry handle yet it doesn’t look like it does anything.

1 Like

I’ve been wondering myself. Odd.