Display with stormcore

What display works best with stormcore? I want my deck to look like the night rider. You know, kit.

4 Likes

Well there’s the Davega X which can display all sorts of telemetry, or you could probably find a glowing red battery charge meter and 3d print a nice housing for it :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Fuck it. Now I’m gonna make it look like the razor crest.
But back to the heads up display…I hate ordering from the limeys. (Is that racist?) It takes forever to get here and costs too much. That’s why we arent all riding trampas, right?

Trampa’s are very overrated. I have 2 that collect dust. I just dont like much of anything about it.
Also gear broke off a fucking curb and sent me down. So Im going to stick with Trampa is overrated.

We dont ride them over here because we make better.

3 Likes

Davega isnt located in the UK

1 Like

What? I went to the site and it was all in € stuff. I will look again. You took the piss out of my rant.

Spoken like a true merican. Maybe my deck should be a captain america build.

Now I know what they mean when they say dumb Americans, hope that ain’t racist :joy:

4 Likes

is okay, OP started it :laughing:

1 Like

I ain’t paying no tax on my tea.

1 Like

If you were European you’d be paying 21% lol
you’re the lucky one :fist:

1 Like

Nah, I would never put stars and stripes on my Deck.
I was just saying that anyone with spare time can make something better.
I press my own decks with a kit, any shape etc etc.

Which is why I said “We don’t ride them over here because we make better.”
I didn’t mean over hear as in USA more over hear as in my shop.
Main point anyone with some space and spare time can make something better.

Just had to clear that up, Cheers!

2 Likes

“Better” how? I prefer an incredibly flexible deck. Are you saying you produce more flexible, or less flexible decks? Stiffer decks have their place, but they are less comfortable than a Trampa. Trampas are the Cadillacs of mountainboards. They aren’t designed to give you maximum control at top speeds off road. They are designed to be comfortable. Stiffer boards are easier to go fast on.

edit: at least when you put a proper concave on the Trampa- they are not as comfortable flat

1 Like

When you make your own you can pick how many veneers, what materials are between them like CF etc.
Maybe you even want a few layers that are bamboo or maybe you want to do the lay up with resin and not wood glue. All this can make your deck, better for you and what I would consider better overall.

Since it is spec’ed for your riding and style. I do not think a company is going to nail your ride-style etc without even meeting you. This is why I say its better. Does it always come out perfect? Depends on who is pressing or how much you have learned. All in all its not hard to lay up and press a deck.

Since this community is all about DIY, I find it very very odd that only a few press decks.
Also find it odd that many here are willing to pay $300.00+ for just a deck. We can make
ourselves custom ones for far less but I will digress.

Oh and you can make it flex is thats your thing.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDmgCKzJ2si/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes

You need to try a haero deck. Even the stiff one, you’ll fall in love

1 Like

dafuq you thought Davega was located in UK because you see € in their website? :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

You know Brexit is not a new Pokemon, right? :star_struck:

1 Like

nobody is doing well in this thread.

5 Likes

Off topic is what we are best at. XD

3 Likes

You are all terrible people. And i love you.

4 Likes

I’m really good at proving I’m socially awkward

1 Like