Dinghy like deck?

So I had an idea to build a small, easy to carry second board. Like most of you had…
After searching I bought a dinghy shortboard. Soon realized that it is just a tad bit too short for me and so I started searching. And searching. The absolutely perfect deck size-looks wise was a blank deck from skateshred.

To my setup it was a perfect deck, but just recently I noticed this…

The deck cracked severely in 3 places. And now I don’t have a deck to use, and that one was just perfect.

So my question to you all is this, what kinda of deck I should look for, being 32 in length, 8-8,5 in width and as close as possible same shape. A deck that would be inside EU. Skateshred shipping is twice as the deck, and don’t really keen on buying the same cheap deck.

1 Like

I could do the JET POTATO 33" DEATHRIDER for €80 for you. (without shipping)

Or if you have another deck in mind i can check if i can get it for you at a discount.

7 Likes

Thank you, but that is fairly far, from the shape I’m looking for…
Edit, maybe I have stated it un clearly, but I’m looking something to as close as shape as the skateshred deck.

1 Like

That’s a great deck. Kinda hard to find too…

4 Likes

check out powell peraltas line up. They have a lot of sick short decks with that classic bowl/pool size/shape.

1 Like

Just go on sickboard and put in length requirements. I Just did. Too many to link

2 Likes

And whatever you find there let me know and I can get you the deck cheaper.

4 Likes

Sorry if I’m not following, why don’t you buy another deck from skateshred?

Because the shipping is more than the deck to get overseas, + worry it week break again.

1 Like

Reach out to skateshred. They have pretty great customer support! I’m pretty sure they’ll replace it for you as long as it’s within one year of the purchase date.

2 Likes

Most of the sickboards decks don’t have such an agresive tail unfortunately. I’m not sure on the same deck quality, even tho I really love it a lot. But the build will be quite seriuos, so I’m scouting for good options, checking out Peralta atm.

could probably get it on amazon

1 Like

There’s going to be a Powell Peralta deck that suits you, sure of it. Brian is the master on this topic

@b264

1 Like

when both Brent’s reco the same thing I get a little tingle in my undercarriage.

You know as well as I do that you’re my alternate account Brent

Stop pretending that you’re a real person

What about this little tinker? Too short?
Edit, probably @eBoosted’s Kut-thaka enclosure would fit it too.

1 Like

stop talking to yourself

1 Like

Take a hard look at the Omakase.

1 Like

The McGill Skull and Snake, the OG Bug 01 Lime and the Lance Mountain Future Primitive are really good.

2 Likes