Dickyho's motor mount

Yep! Tks bro

Heyy, I lost one of those screws to put into the motor to fit against the mount. I got 8 screws in the package, but I only want to use the screws with the flattest head (because the other one touches the pulley). Could you maybe tell me the sizes of the screw? On the screw I can read SHDL 8.8

EDIT: or maybe can I use something like this?

M4, and don’t get them too long or they’ll hit the motor windings.

These are also the easiest to strip.

2 Likes

Anything else I should take care of, or is the picture I sent a good option?

1 Like

Lemme look at my Dickyho mounts.

Recess is decent, but maybe not deep enough for the preffered socket head.

2 Likes

Should be good. No more than 10mm in length, ideally.

2 Likes

Thx!

2 Likes

those 8 screws on the package, 4 of them are with thin head. I was fear if the Recess too deep the mount will not strong enough…

3 Likes

i just bought the ones with a tin head (exactly the same) yesterday, so should be good then thx

Hi, I order some stuff from you last evening. If it’s not too late can you replace the two 290 15mm belts to -

two 290 12mm belts instead? Not a big deal if not. Thanks.

Hi. noted will send 290 12mm belts, will arrange! Thanks for choose my products!

2 Likes

Hi,anyone know of a belt / motor pulley cover for those motor mounts!? Thx for the help.

you don’t need belt covers. They can cause more damage by getting rocks and debris stuck, grinding on your belt.

2 Likes

Also, can you recommend which idler is better? The dynamic or the normal one.

1 Like

I have plastic 3D print cover, not very good one, fragile. I did wanted to make metal ones, but expence, and need some quantity.

for long mount, The dynamic is better. for short mount,only can use the narmal one.

1 Like

I had no luck with either, i ended up using a hollow kingpin with 10mm bearings and a m5 bolt through it. M4 is to small for idlers in my opinion.

yes,for fixed idler, I know, 4mm is kind of small. but for The dynamic, have the problem too? because it is bot fixed, the long screws dose not need to support any force.

Which mount type will work for boardnamics hangers/trucks?

Hi I would need another short mount for caliber trucks. Any still in stock? On ebay there is no stock.