Dickyho's motor mount

have the motor case now. this is kind of complicated, many screws need to twist。 and making the mount bigger, not good tto fit under the deck, so only can be for reverse install.
Uploading: 9BFFFCAFC850AC69892FF2322AE5E760.jpg…

10 Likes

Maybe the top part is not needed? How do you hit a motor from the top?

1 Like

Dicky count me in for a set, welcome back I hope you are staying safe.

2 Likes

What’s the center to center distance on the short mounts from axle to motor shaft. For the 50mm

1 Like

right! So have the half cover version too!

9 Likes

is 78mm centre to centre on my short mounts.

what is the inner mount to mount distance of you setup?

You have a side by side pic of ur racestar mount and ur normal 63xx mount?

Just for size reference.

8 Likes

welcome back our friend :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Welcome back! I will also definitely get a set of these bash protectors soon!

1 Like

@ murdomeek, @ sesat, thanks! take good precaution of youself too, now the virus already break out worldwide.

5 Likes

Hey man, not sure how to privately message you but I’m going to make a decent sized order soon on your eBay shop. Are there any fast shipping companies you can post through? The estimate on eBay said approximately 2 months. I need it much much faster, someone mentioned DHL express. How much would that cost me?

Thanks,
Lock

2 Likes

Welcome to esk8.news, Lock. I bumped your account so you can post and send private messages.

1 Like

Thanks buddy!

1 Like

Just for reference, depending on the order size DHL Express starts from $45 to Europe and $55 to the US, and takes 4 days min to EU and 5 to US depending on customs hold ups.

1 Like

I’m in Australia, so anything that gets it here faster than what the eBay estimate says is fine by me!

Ah okay hopefully cheaper then but the time estimates are about right, most of the time is usually spent in customs

Yikes,
Thank you guys for your help!

1 Like

Hi. yes, have fast shipping, to Australia is cheapper the Euro. depends on the weight