Dfw tx esk8ers!

Any esk8ers here from DFW TEXAS? Looking to put a squad. There’s plenty of onewheelers, but I’d like to see some more esk8s! I know lots of routes McKinney, allen, plano, north dallas, white rock lake, downtown dallas, Richardson, south lake, Arlington, and irving! Let’s get some ride together!

7 Likes

Hell yeah start the group on Facebook and it’ll grow

3 Likes

Ya, made one. Havent gone public yet. Trying to get some content together so ppl can see were serious about this.

4 Likes

Next time I’m in Texas I’ll join you guys!

6 Likes

Where you living? Also got an IG account I just started this week. Please follow it so u can see what group rides we got going!

4 Likes

yesss lets do this.

3 Likes

I dont see a follow request yet!

4 Likes

It sent damn! Bossy. I’m in the middle of something :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Hahah!!! Got it!!

3 Likes

@torqueboards calling Dexter. We have the making of a TB esk8 team. We just need the official sponsorship :smirk:

@Techb
@annihil8ted

Im loner these are the only people in dfw that I know of :joy:

7 Likes

I’m always down to ride!

5 Likes

Literally just tagged you

3 Likes

Yes @BigZwatt i have that planned as well!

3 Likes

Right now I have close ties with the onewheel dfw group. Very large group. Very cool ppl and some of them do ride some esk8s too. But I’m forming this group bc i want other esk8s know there’s other esk8s besides onewheels and i want to unite everyone in an alliance thats on the map with ny, LA, and bay area

3 Likes

Sounds like we all feeling for a group ride. 2 questions i gotta ask.

1. What’s the range on ur boards and charge times from dead to full?

2. What days do y’all have free coming up? So far i only have wed, Saturday, and sunday open.

3 Likes

Where the hills at? :sob: ______________

6 Likes
  1. 15 to 20MI. charge time is 1.5 to 2 hours. on my 5a charger
  2. Saturday and sunday.

Edit: did winter wh per mile consumption math. Forgot about the cold weather factor.

3 Likes

@torqueboards. i know buddy I miss cali too sometimes :rofl: mostly i dont though because TRAFFIC.

3 Likes

@BigZwatt is that a comet? That is such a great board!! Nice to see one in the wilds.

2 Likes

We multiplied :partying_face: Group rides all day long!!

I get 30+ mi right now and it takes 4 hours I think. I’ll check next time I charge. And I’m usually free Saturday/Sunday.