Derelict Robot Industries

Did someone say live resin cartidges

7 Likes

crash redundant?

*ducks*

3 Likes

I’ll take three please. Just ship em on out.

2 Likes

Prototyping/small run isn’t the issue here, there’s more to it as I’m working with the actual controls manufacturer directly, so we’re limited to using their existing facilities (not a bad thing). It’s not an unreasonable cost, but a matter of scales of economy and it makes more sense to first sell a thumbwheel type I already have available without investment first to bootstrap cost into the second. Appreciate the offer though! I’ve been working with injection molded parts for a good minute now myself- I primarily have moved to printing for rapid prototyping until ready to move to a PIM.

5 Likes

58 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derail Jail 2020_Summer

Just wanna say these hypertrucks guards are super cool!

Thanks @DerelictRobot!!! I love em!

5 Likes

Any update on the 8p tabs? ;p

2 Likes

This is also true

2 Likes

Can ducks even ride skateboards?

3 Likes

It has yet to be proven by science, but im still out here givin’er the ol’ college try.

3 Likes

My picture is proof…the skating duck!

2 Likes

I love your avatar/logo.

5 Likes

Haha! Thanks man! My wife drew it!

3 Likes

YOU HAVE A WIFE? for some reason I thought you were younger than me…

4 Likes

Haha!! Lol! 5 years in October! Wooot! Best 5 years of my life, love my girl!

12 Likes

We have to say that, I am just glad I married a skater.

10 Likes

The first (small) batch of FreeSK8 NRF52 BLE Modules are now available, with 3 different variants- Standard, XR, and External Patch Antenna- to give folks some extra options with their reception game. These units also are powered from 5v and provide their own onboard power regulation vs being powered directly from the ESC 3.3v line.

Fully compatible with the Trampa Wand + FreeSK8 Remote as well as various Bluetooth apps, including the upcoming FreeSK8 Mobile App!

These will be a regularly stocked item but are currently available in limited quantities while we get the rest of our line-up launched.

Cheers!

18 Likes

Bought 2. Thanks for creating things that make us safer

7 Likes

Yay 52 based Bluetooth 5.

4 Likes

Forget all those tech specs, you forgot to mention the most important part!

These things are lovingly hand crafted by the rare North Western Yeti. If you snatch 'em up now there may still be trace amounts of Yeti oils on them, and the resale value of that alone is worth thousands in your local squatch hunting chapter.

Get 'em while they’re hot!

4 Likes