Derelict Robot Industries

So hype for this. Seems like lots of great stuff is happening in esk8 at the moment and I can’t wait to see what all this new collaboration brings.

Good luck guys. Bring on the future.

10 Likes

So happy to see this, and stoked for what it means for the community.

6 Likes

Would you’s ever be interested in making a dual trigger remote (Throttle/Brake)?

5 Likes

Fuck yeah Andrew, this is gonna be goooooood

6 Likes

Yes boys, super excited!

5 Likes

thatsthejoke.jpg

9 Likes

This excites me! I bought a Davega X thinking “so what that it’s not open source, I’ll just treat it as a dumb speedometer”, but ever since I’ve been thinking of things I would add if I could, like turn light indicators, controls for toggling lights, custom themes, real time driving directions, etc. Then again, this:

is probably the most important product due to safety! Who knows how many of us with dumb BMSes are riding around with a nearly dead p-group without knowing it :grimacing:

9 Likes

Open source FTW!

6 Likes

Woow. You got my attention. Good luck guys!

5 Likes

Is it totally natural that I got a little tingly sensation in my pants after this?

6 Likes

This is your break from startup work? Overachiever. Best of luck and have fun.

5 Likes

If you need a test dummy (emphasis on the “dummy”) you know where to find me :wink:

3 Likes

Same here ^ :joy:Except you don’t know where to find me :wink:

3 Likes

nice! all the best with the venture chaps :smiley:

2 Likes

Good luck with the startup. Whatever you build I demand a dickosaurus embedded.

5 Likes

This is awesome! Godspeed to you all. If any project requires any work involving planning, model predictive control or learning, I would love to get involved.

5 Likes

Gross

3 Likes

@DerelictRobot knows he can always find me under the Burnside bridge flipping tricks for esk8 parts

8 Likes

This is me & SV seeing other people for a bit.

Thanks for all the kind wishes guys! Supply chains are starting to get back into the swing so hoping to have some hardware in the hands of crash test dummies soon enough.

11 Likes

Awesome news good luck

deal-breaker, I’m out

11 Likes