Derelict Robot Industries

I noticed you’ve got no fucks to give. Do you know when those will be restocked?

15 Likes

BAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

some business math for those who are paying attention:

the intersection of

and

=

wilder_suspense

instead of

wigum_panic

Standup work, Renee, Sean, & Andrew

15 Likes

12 Likes

Thought I had answered this, good questions! We’re still working on a final specs via testing but currently the expected behavior would be that it would detect an idle state and only log once per minute. Even with normal ride logging were looking at weeks of usage before needing a sync.

Low battery, temperature, faults, etc. So far it’s so loud it can best be described as ‘mind penetrating’ but we will see how it holds up in road noise tucked into an enclosure.

Yessir + app integration. Part of the endgame here is to build out a comprehensive smart system.

7 Likes

I think leaving my board on overnight is one of the first things I do with it.

3 Likes

I leave my boards on all the time in accident, auto-off had become my friend. Once I left a board on for almost a year continuously.

Not to prove anything, just because I’m a lazy idiot and the AS switch was blown.

3 Likes

I’ve done this too, but only because I’m too late to make a loopkey

3 Likes

Had a few requests to sell the PCBs for the flexPCB kits separately, so there’s now a drop down option for each kit style.

Also have a few little connectors & some fancy BEEF LP-20 charge port setups that @Sender and I love so dearly. Have 2-pin LP-12s + 12pin LP-20 on the way.

9 Likes

hey mr. roboto, is, or will there ever be an option to address two board-side receivers? hmm that seem convoluted…

can I bind two receivers with one OSSR remotes?

4 Likes

Can I ask first as to why?

It’s a possibility with the radio modules, but the applications are pretty limited and it doesn’t improve reception/connection stability without a true redundant setup.

We are focused more on bringing ‘one remote => multiple boards’ functionality, but not simultaneously. At least not at the moment.

7 Likes

Oh God. Please don’t say this again or you’re going to Beetlejuice this thread…

7 Likes

Redarndarnt!

7 Likes

indeed… I’m on a fools errand to make a 4wd board… HW6 vescs on one axle (canbus connected) and HW4 vescs on the other axle (also by canbus) I’m feeling the smartest option is to not connect the HW4 and HW6 vescs by canbus but by another reciever.

1 Like

That is a profoundly worse, more dangerous solution than running a canbus cable.

You’re doubling risk for the sake of convenience (or the false premise that it’s a safer solution).

5 Likes

okey-dokey… maybe I’ll bug you later… I’ve read about canbus limiting (or terminating resistors) and all that…

it’s above my pay-grade…and I’m wondering the most acceptable wiring method considering there is only one canbus connection on each vesc…

I guess I’ll read more… thanks and I’ll be in line when I can purchase a DONG!

:doughnut: :+1:t4: :doughnut:

5 Likes

just think of the irony of having Onloops poop on one axle and Jedboxes crap on the other axle…

hijinx should surely follow

5 Likes

Since it’s a bus you can tie all of them to the high and low pins of the can bus in parallel with a wiring harness. The terminating resistors will be off spec but it should work fine still.

4 Likes

Gawd Bless you my brother!

like so?

6 Likes

Yes, like so

5 Likes