Derelict Robot Industries

8 Likes

I need stickers…
*add to cart

6 Likes

Fuck, I didn’t actually add to cart before placing order.

2 Likes

Niece sent me this after dropping off her 16th birthday present earlier this afternoon…

Shit is getting weird…

9 Likes

She just text me saying we all have pixels… Hold on…

Fuck…

10 Likes

Random updates, throwing em here because I can’t be bothered to switch accounts and find the proper thread. Good? Okay, I’ll get straight to the shilling.

DRI is running a Buy One, Get One 69% Off Sale through the end of the month, while supplies last, on all 4p/8p Nickel Tabs, Adhesive Backed fishpaper (4p rings & sheets), and all 12S4P Flex/Compact PCBs & Kits. I’m already regretting this decision.

Pro-Tip: This discount can be used on multiple items, with no use limit, however Shopify will only apply it to the cheapest of the qualifying items first. If you’d like to pick up a larger order with multiples, just place the order for each item-type separately and we will refund your shipping & combine your orders.

(We’ve also added a few new cable & connectors to our DIY Supply offerings)

Looking for a deal on some 10mm shaft Titanium alloy pulleys from Lacroix? 2 different options in our garage sale, brand new:

Batch 4! (whoa) Puck Puck Bruce Mod Shell Kits & Remotes start shipping out next week. We still have a few grey/black combo PPB Shells as well as a limited number of Stealth Black PPB Shells left in this batch.

And… last but not least, we have a couple (5 to be exact) Robogotchi & GPS Modules left from the first v1.3 Beta Batch, so if you’re interested in jumping in on the FreeSK8 Mobile App beta + some Robogotchi action, now would be the time!

Comes with an invite to the closed beta test of our iOS & Android supported FreeSK8 Mobile App, Closed Beta Telegram group, and a 10% discount on future FreeSK8 beta hardware. And stickers, because you know me.

Shipping on most small items is $5 flat-rate Domestic, Canada $10, Rest of the World $20.

Hope you are all having a wonderful & safe holidays with those you care about.

Cheers!

12 Likes

Y u do dis to my wallet you mean robot

9 Likes

Would you like an MJF printed enclosure for your Robogotchi?

6 Likes

*sigh* Yes :cry: *unzips wallet*

15 Likes

What kinda wallet has a zipper, a purse?

Also, hell yes. I’m glad these are going onto people’s hands soon. I’m stoked to fill my race board with freesk8 tech. It has a large underutilised space within the enclosure and could use some new tech

10 Likes

He does not use a wallet to pay :wink:

7 Likes

Prison purse

10 Likes

Those have zippers?! :grimacing:

4 Likes

Depends on which prison you’ve been to…

2 Likes

I can neither confirm nor deny that the last 5 posts have all been 100% accurate.

5 Likes

Liar.

Portland has a Hummus based economy & you know this, you were born here.

5 Likes

That sounds weird. Portland sounds weird. It’s always sounded weird. it’s like people are trying to keep it that way.

7 Likes

I always pictured you as a velcro guy. Er, hook and loop guy

8 Likes

I keep my hummus wallet on a chain. Lots of hummus thieves here in Hazelwood.

7 Likes

I hate Hazelwood hummus hoodlums

5 Likes