Derelict Robot Industries

Seems like handcuffs were involved. I will use my imagination to ā€œfill the holesā€ in the story.

6 Likes

Happy birthday big man :tada: :balloon:

4 Likes

Happy birthday mr Robot. What present did you get for yourself?

5 Likes

I hope your birthday is shit but you have an extra awesome day tomorrow, just to switch things up.

7 Likes

Happy Hatch Day bruh :partying_face:

4 Likes

The New Olders was my present to myself.

@Sender & @mmaner were responsible for the other birthday present. :wink:

12 Likes

i sent you a coupon for a ā€œfree back rubā€ you can ignore the expiration date. it was originally intended to be delivered during Carve PDX.

7 Likes

Happy birthday man! I wouldnā€™t know obviously, but it seems like thereā€™s been lots of development and growth in your life and that shouldnā€™t be easily ignored. The amount of accomplishments youā€™ve achieved this stupid fucking year is amazing. Thank you for what you do and no oneā€™s looking if you eat a couple slices of cake :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Wait a minute they gifted the whole finished deck or the vinyl wrapping job?
Either way lucky you.

5 Likes

No! My cake

3 Likes

Pretty sure that Tim has literally killed men for less.

Godspeed.

11 Likes

Happy birthday fuckwit.

Paul Blart signing off.
Try catching someone on a segway. Its impossible.
:kissing_heart:

13 Likes

This better be out of jestā€¦

13 Likes

I love timā€™s vinyl wraps. They are even better than his custom griptapes.

15 Likes

Happy Happy Andrew!

2 Likes

Of course is it sir.

For real tho, I am so envious, Iā€™d love to have friends who give me a custom prototipo for my birthday December 7th

5 Likes

Your username always throws me off. I read it as ā€œtomatoā€ and then wonder if you think you are a vegetable or a fruit.

3 Likes

Tomatoes are a fruit, itā€™s not even close.

The real question is a Tamagotchi receiver, are those male or female?

5 Likes

always with the controversy :rofl:

2 Likes

This is actually my real name. You are not the first to be confused about it after a few years I stopped correcting people because i understand itā€™s not a common name anywhere but in Polynesia.

4 Likes