Deck recommendations

So I’ve been riding my first build a few weeks and my bench is looking empty. I decided, being a nerd, I have to do a geared build next. So I cheated. I picked up a slightly used set of Bergmeisters here a couple weeks ago and just ordered a 2WD Avio MK2 with Kahua trucks and Haggy 6374s.

I’m thinking I want a 40T battery. What decks should I look at? Should I wait for a Stormcore?

4 Likes

Demonseed 42

2 Likes

Hummie, I really like it

1 Like

just curious what do you like and what don’t you like about the century?

wondering what you’re looking for to improve the experience

Look for something flexy this time. Maybe the eboard solutions urbex? Or a proto from @sender?

1 Like

I love the Century and the locked in feeling of the deep drop. They got the flex exactly right for what I was looking for. The problem is the drop is too deep. I ended up using 1" of risers to get enough ground clearance for the enclosure and now I want a deeper enclosure.

2 Likes

On our next group ride, I’ll let you try my other boards. Switchblade, hummie and evo

2 Likes

I don’t know how flexy or not the century is, but the Landyachtz Switchblade has a smaller drop. Eboosted makes an enclosure for it, fits a 12s4p out of 40Ts, if that’s enough for you. Avio has a build with a clone of it and the gear drive:

1 Like