Deck and enclosure yard-sale: Deals! Deals! Deals!

Hi, I’m interested in this. Or, better, do you know where I can source something like this, deck and enclosure? I need something like this and a kicktail.

2 Likes

Hi! I have new kick-tail decks on my site. Check 'em out.
29.5" Kicktail/shortboard (tomiboiesk8.com)
29.5" Kicktail/shortboard (tomiboiesk8.com)

5 Likes

@tomiboi do you have any integrated decks on sale? I love your murder hornet build with hubs.

I’d love to build a stealth board next - either short board on DD or a carver on AT hubs. With all electronics tucked away.

1 Like

Unfortunately, no integrated decks on sale.

1 Like

Thank you. Taking a look now

1 Like

Let me know if you have any questions.

I’m changing the finish on the short boards a little. They’re going to have fiberglass on top of the deck now as well. The paint/stain work is changing a little too.

Try Shippo.

1 Like

What is the flex level on the mtb decks?

1 Like

The decks pictured have a little flex to them. It depends on the deck.

Would this enclosure fit a Volokno deck?

3 Likes

That’s a good question. I’m not certain.

1 Like

Not morally.

1 Like

It is very similar to a Kaly xl

@tomiboi do you know the ply count on these first two MTB decks? Are they medium flex / stiff / rock solid ?

9563f447685d4b95cd179fdb235df85b06728728_2_313x500

2 Likes

I still have the one on the right. It’s 8-ply with fiberglass. It’s a mid-flex deck.

1 Like

Omg how did I miss this thread how many do you have left and any stiff Boiz

I only have the one one the right and the short, white MTB deck left from these. No stiff decks. I’m redoing my demo decks so I’ll have a yard sale round 2 soon.

4 Likes

would the flex on that MTB deck you have left be alright for a 200lb rider? and would it be able to accommodate BN270 trucks+adjustable baseplates? :thinking:

1 Like

It would probably be a little flexy for 200lbs. Yes, it can accommodate BN 270s with adj. baseplates.

1 Like