Deck and enclosure to fit 10s4p nese build [EU]

Hi guys,

Looking for a deck with enclosure to fit my 10s4p Nese, DieBieMS and vesc build , max width 190mm max length 550 mm.

would really appreciate any help , cheers

I don’t know many enclosure that 190mm wide. But this guy got a 12s4p nese battery in the switchblade and @eBoosted enclosure

Check it out

Yours Truly | Switchblade 40" + eboosted Enc | N.E.S.E. 12s4p | eLofty 58kv | Neptune15 | Go-FOC SV6 | 200A Antispark | Janux hubs

2 Likes

Unfortunately twice as long as what OP is after. Only thing I can think of is getting a double stack eboardsperu.com enclosure for one of the shorter decks out there.

I’m selling eboosted spud DS enclosure that may fit those dimensions. Not in amazing condition but may work.

3 Likes

Getting the deck+enclosure before buying the guts is always a good advise, there are way too many people with adapted enclosures, decks they don’t like 100% and spending too much time and effort because they bought internal first and then tried to find something to accomodate them.

4 Likes

well i dont mind having a little bit more free space inside, upgrading it will be much easier :smiley:

Oooh, I thought those were deck dimensions you were after. Didn’t realize that’s the minimum space you need inside the enclosure. My bad :laughing:

Switchblade enclosure is 19cm wide :slight_smile: