DAVEGA X Updates

This is awesome!

4 Likes

We are one world. Thank you for offering this awesome incentive. No need to send a discount code. Feel free to offer it to someone who is kind and helpful.

21 Likes

Way to go, Justin! :+1:

The laser/discount offer remains valid and does not expire. You can make use of it any time in the future.

10 Likes

9 Likes
6 Likes

This is great, thank you for doing it!

5 Likes

Custom laser engraving is a great incentive! Don’t need anything at the moment, but cool to have the option for it in the future :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Whoa! 1000 EUR! You’re the man! :+1: :latvia: :ukraine:

9 Likes

Ukraine started accepting DOGE! I wasn’t able to resist that.

Now I shall reward myself with a custom laser engraved X-bracket. Here’s what I have so far. I may yet make some minor adjustments. :wink:

13 Likes

“Russian warship, go fuck yourself” is also a good idea for engraving :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

Any plans to include a CAN connection instead of uart on next davegax?

1 Like

Yes, we’re working on something in secret. :slight_smile: No ETA yet though.

7 Likes

3 Likes

hi @janpom is there a way to speed up the page-loading, or at least make subsequent button presses load the next page immediately instead of having to wait 1-3 secs before it loads a busy page? a minor issue but riding a fast board with laggy GUI feels weird.

Is there a way to change the riding screen data below to show mosfet temperatures?

1 Like

The former is challenging. I’ve already spent quite some time optimizing it. That’s the downside of the micropython platform. It’s rather slow.

The latter (skipping busy page) is of course possible. It’s just not completely straightforward. I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like

Not at the moment.

I’m thinking of adding more options for the speed indicator though. Currently you can have speed+motorcurrent or speed+batterycurrent. I’m planning on adding speed+ESCtemperature and speed+motortemperature.

2 Likes

hoping this will be implemented soon! thanks!

1 Like

How about this?

6 Likes

Surprise! Surprise! :slight_smile:

12 Likes