DAVEGA X Updates

No idea. This is the first time I’m hearing of ANT to be honest. If they use the same communication protocol it might work. It’s worth a try.

2 Likes

Okay, ill try it when I finish my 20s build. I assume it supports 20s?

2 Likes

Yeah no chance, I need to lengthen the cable before I can try this, sorry :confused:

Yes, DAVEGA can display the p-group voltages for up to 24S.

2 Likes

You have my attention!!! How do I test?

Edit: ok I see how to test, here we gooooo!

4 Likes

I have it too I just haven’t installed it yet lol

coming up very soon though…

2 Likes

Nice and easy, this is great!

9 Likes

can you somehow accept cryptocurrency payments? I am a little confused why nobody in esk8 world does accept this, way less fees and no chargebacks.

2 Likes

Probably because almost nobody would want to use it for payments for exactly that reason – no buyer protection whatsoever. There’s also the volatility issue. In general it’s pretty rare that businesses accept cryptocurrency payments so I guess it should be no surprise that it does not exist in such a niche market as esk8 is.

7 Likes

Yes…and just tested and worked without issues. So impressed!!

5 Likes

Mine just boot loops. It sees the bms but won’t connect

1 Like

Picture please.

Now it won’t see it at all. If i try to connect with my phone first, it will find it and still fail.
I need to note that my bms has a password that i cannot remove but does sweet fuck all when others try to connect with their phones

1 Like

video is apple shit codec, can’t be played :slight_smile:

1 Like

I specifically changed it to mp4 and removed the hevc to be compatible here. If it still won’t go, download it. (And i don’t have an iphone)

the video file is in .gpp though? Seems like you selected the wrong file?

1 Like

It’s just HEVC, chrome doesn’t like it. You can turn on HEVC on android too so the video files take up less space. It’s just using the H265 encoding codec, which is superior to H264. It is unfortunate that there is misinformation that it’s only Apple devices, however they did start using both HEVC and HEIC as defaults before Android had these options

Thank you. What’s the BMS MAC address?

How does that work? I have never seen any password setup in the Xiaoxiang app.

2 Likes

I’m on firefox though, does that change anything?

I might have shot myself in the foot by sharing the info about the anodizing issue. Clearly that raised some gossip. I just got an email from a customer asking if he would be getting a housing with a flawed finish.

No, none of the flawed housings are going to be sold! … except with an explicit permission from the customer. (So far I only sold one to @ZachTetra. There were no more inquiries.)

I’m working on getting the issue fixed and it’s on a good way. I had 66 raw housings on hand with the surface imperfection. I took these back to the CNC factory and they have done a very good job smoothing out the top surface:

These are now the best looking raw housings I’ve had so far.

I already took them to the anodizing factory last week and asked for a single piece sample just to be absolutely sure there won’t be any more issues. If all looks good I’m going to have ~45 pieces anodized in the colors that are currently out of stock (and keep the rest raw since the raw stock count is getting low).

If all of this works out, I’ll have the anodized layer removed from the flawed anodized pieces, have the surface fixed the same way and redo the anodizing. Then all is going to be good and we’ll all live happily ever after. :slight_smile:

12 Likes