DAVEGA X Updates

Got a brand new one in box unused that I bought last year, black housing.
Paid surcharge for it because of COVID shipping delays and supply chain.
Jan was very helpful. If there’s further delays then DM me and I can get it to you if you are in the US

2 Likes

This is very true, 99% of batteries I build have an LLT smart bms with em. Would be cool if there was a way to communicate with it.

1 Like

Nice, I’ll be ready to snap one up hopefully.

Thank for the offer pal I’m in NZ though.

To anyone on the fence about getting one of these bad boys, get one. They come with a baggie of Haribo gummies!!! More importantly, shipping is fast and I’ve had a great experience with the quality. I ordered davega parts yesterday morning and they just arrived, from CZ to the United States.

6 Likes

I was sold on it before the Haribo, no questions about it now, just need to make sure the kids aren’t around when I open the package.

3 Likes

DAVEGA is back in stock. Yay! :slight_smile:

The alu parts in all colors (housings, baseplates, X-brackets) will be available in 1-2 weeks.

Raw Kaly baseplates are available (though not yet listed in the e-shop; will do that later on today or tomorrow). Black should arrive in 1-2 weeks.

Edit: Kaly baseplate now listed in the e-shop (https://shop.davega.eu/?product=kaly-baseplate)

11 Likes

Just ordered mine x2

2 Likes

More prototyping. Reflowing v1.2 PCBs on a hot plate.

I had to end the video early to go make the C2 and C6 behave. :slight_smile:

I made 3 PCBs in this way and they all seem to work correctly so this looks promising. There’s more testing to be done though before I have the first batch made. And no, the production units won’t be reflowed on a hot plate. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Man, I wish I could afford one rn :disappointed:

Thanks for posting stock status. Got my order in

2 Likes

Would these fit my trucks I have torque boards 218mm trucks on a landyacht evo?

2 Likes

To be more specific I’m talking about the X bracket.

They should. Looking at the TB baseplates, they can be mounted with both old school and new school pattern. And I believe LY EVO comes with old school hole pattern pre-drilled. Best if you measure it to be sure:

e7a0879fdab4ccc4375309640c74f55577d9cdc2

You need 2.5" (63.5mm) between the holes.

2 Likes

@janpom i need some help, my DavegaX can’t start and shows this:

I’ve already reboot several times, DavegaX and the board, but everything stays the same.

already tried resetting it?

Hold the middle button while booting up. That should get you into the menu. Then update to firmware v4.08.

Ok, going to try that.

@janpom that didn’t work, keeps rebooting…

Please send a picture of your battery settings. Menu > battery. Did you change the settings recently?