DAVEGA X: Gauging interest

@janpom will likely have to elaborate, but unless he is willing to make another plate to mount it to the tip it won’t fit since trampa uses different bolt hole placements for their trucks.

Alternatively,= if you are using matrix 2’s on a trampa like me and have re-drilled 2 holes to get them to fit, it would be fine since MBS uses the normal skate truck mounting. Correct?

2 Likes

i need this.

didn’t get in on the initial run so need at least two please.

what kind of time frame can we expect?

1 Like

I mean he has it mounted to a lacroix in one of the pics, looks like it has the spring retainer screws poking up next to the module, like on my trampa. But hopefully @janpom can let us know. It is def a cool piece to have on the board it looks like!

1 Like

Subscribed.

1 Like

I’m using mini street carver trucks. But I’d be willing to pay a small fee for some sort of adaptor plate

1 Like

Here’s my nose on my trampa eMTB, the mounting holes don’t look to far different than most

Were not exactly the same. This is why I suggest extra fees for an adaptor plate

1 Like

I use matrix2 on my trampa as well and they work without drilling new holes.
I think there is a difference between the Carve decks and the Mountainboard decks. The carve decks have a different hole pattern, the mtb deck have as min the old school pattern and depending on the batch as well the carve hole pattern predrilled.

2 Likes

I’m not sure but I’ll find out. I’m currently AFK and with limited internet access. Here’s what the alu baseplates look like. The mounted on Falcon is with the old school pattern. The holes are such that if you move the bolts one row closer together, you get the new school pattern.

@SeanHacker has mounted it with two bolts only on his Lacroix. Maybe the same can be done for Trampa? Sean, how does it hold in place with 2 bolts? Is it OK?

9 Likes

I actually could’ve used all 4 bolts. I was just lazy and the two of them hold perfectly anyways.

6 Likes

Well it’s looking more and more like I’m going to have to have one of these hahaha very nice product you have!

I want one as well. Count me in.

Very nice dude cant wait to get one, although the original davega feels more special cause I put it together lol

3 Likes

This project is actually incredible. Any pictures of a raw metal one yet?

2 Likes

When you have a chance I’d like a schematic with measurements of the base plate :slight_smile: j have a feeling the plate would end up in the angle of the board

1 Like

If he pm’s the measurements to ya, shoot them over if you don’t mind!

I’m on board either way though! I know a guy that can make an adapter if needed :blush:

2 Likes

Same here. I just need to plan it out before it gets here so I dont spend weeks with it in a drawer

1 Like

I will order one as soon as it’s available…

1 Like

Guys I will make a 2d drawing of the base plate tomorrow when I’m back at the office. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

@LR-designs just pointed out a good question that should be asked – will this version of the Davega be water resistant? It’s very important for us UK peeps :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes