Daping Grip Tape?

Hello! Was wondering if anyone else has used alternative grip tape such as the foam grip they use on surf boards, boats, jet skis, etc. I put it on my board about a month ago hoping it would soften the ride and reduce vibrations since it’s an all carbon deck. So far so good!!

4 Likes

Are there full length versions of this?

4 Likes

/selfplug

21 Likes

This is a weird approach. Just say you’re selling alternative grip. It looks good, so people should be interested.

Moved to Vendor Corner.

11 Likes

“Anyone ever used this shiz? Oh BTW I’m selling it, here is the link”

12 Likes

Flipsky does this too with fake accounts

11 Likes

Well it’s cheaper than dope grip or whatever it’s called

1 Like

Er yes, but they’re using the exact same product image on their site as Dope Grip. Care to speak on that @Diyesk8builds ?

4 Likes

1 Like

Look into XRD foam sheets

3 Likes

ick.

1 Like

With the title i always have to think of Gaping.

4 Likes

You know as much as I hate how this was brought into our attention, I have been looking for this for a while and not been able to find it.

Tempting - also all I can think of when I look at the title is Vaping lol

2 Likes

Tbh the only reason I clicked this thread was because I thought it said dabbing grip tape lmao

11 Likes

5 Likes

Have never tried this shock absorbing grip, but doesn’t it make you loose board feel? I’d assume your turning pressure get absorbed, so they become more sloppy, and you feel less in control of the deck. Like, if your weak feet hurt from vibrations, get some better shoes!

Are my thoughts correct, or is it actually good?

1 Like

4 Likes

Which deck is that? Does it come with the red accent?

1 Like

The deck is Ownboard Bamboo GT, Only damping grip tape.

2 Likes