Custom reverse motor mounts (US)

Hello,
I have some 3d servisas FatBoy SS Mini Helical gear drives. Sold!

Summary

3:1 ratio mounted on 230mm hangers, front hangers are 240mm. 3d servisas wheels for 6x2s. 2 tubes need replacing, might want to replace all. Around 300miles of use. Motors are battle hardened. 170kv TB 6380s… $400 +shipping

I have some custom mounts machined by surfnacho to fit boardnamics precession clamps/hangers (not included). 90mm ctc +/- 3mm. Raw bottom, machined top face. Pair $40 +shipping

Another custom mount specifically for urethane wheels. Around 60mm ctc. SOLD!

Pic

single 240mm 3d servisas hanger. SOLD!

Pic

New Evolve 6inch tires. Tubes not included. SOLD!

Pic

Located near Los Angeles, CA. PM me.

6 Likes

Any chance you know if clamp and those motor plate fits 3ds hangers?

@surfnacho got anything for 3ds hangers?

1 Like

I don’t even know the profile of 3ds hangers. Looks to me like the plate will fit, but would need a clamp. I can fix up my little CNC and machine something if needed.

2 Likes

Nah. Would need custom clamps like nacho mentioned. Boardnamics hangers are good, that’s what I’m using right now.

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

What’s the diameter for this hole?

Pretty sure its 25mm, can double check later and bolt pattern is the same as boardnamics.

2 Likes

I am trying to use them on 3ds hangers. @surfnacho helping out with a clamp to use for them.

3 Likes

Surfnacho should have the file for these. For pneumatics you may want bigger ctc motor plates fyi.

1 Like

Thank you! Waiting for him to confirm.

Running tb110 for them. Inward mount on centery 40. These would be prefect… tuck under the deck nicely.

2 Likes

Oh yeah. Designed for that very reason.

2 Likes

Bump. Price reduced on the gear drives

Bump. Prices updated

Evolve tires sold

1 Like

I’ll take this one I’m working I’ll hit you up later tonight🤙

1 Like

Gear drives and 90mm ctc boardnamics compatible motor plates still available

1 Like

Still available. Price lowered on the gear drives

1 Like

Just the drives?

It’s the gear drives with battle hardened TB6380s 170kv, 3DS wheels, 6x2s (one wheel a little wobbly)… Side note I still have the reverse motor mounts that fit boardnamics

2 Likes

bump