Custom Deck Skinning! Variety of Decks and Enclosures!

Yeah I didn’t need to spend much time on the deck myself @sender and @mmaner made it happen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

These are ok I suppose Tim.

11 Likes

You can check out @Moon’s and @BigBen’s deck when they get there!

3 Likes

I’m too excited :grimacing:

1 Like

Your FG should be in next week! Or maybe end of this week hopefully.

Check out what @DJ4se picked out for his HAYA! The man is an artist! If you know how to play in photoshop you can design your own custom art for your deck like Jason.

This thing is going to be beautiful! We are adding a layer of fiberglass before skinning to add some extra reassurance and robustness to the deck.

He is going to have one of the most eye catching integrated decks anywhere!

19 Likes

Bloody hell! That is stunning!

4 Likes

10 Likes

WOW the artistic skill. That is probably the most beautiful colorful design to go on a board I have ever seen

4 Likes

Can we be twinsies?! please?! haha

4 Likes

All the design work on that one is by @DJ4se!

Most of the stuff in here was done by @mmaner

3 Likes

Was talking to Ernesto about you being there next year. Has to happen.
Imagine the pain missing out on the fun for the 2nd time in a row…

2 Likes

That cannot happen.

4 Likes

she’s going to be one of a kind :wink:

5 Likes

Do you do graphics design or art as part of your everyday life? Great job with that, can’t wait to see the final product

1 Like

Yea I went to school for photography and design and just do general diy stuff when I have a community like this to learn from. Appreciate the love. Can’t wait to see it Senderized

5 Likes

@Sender want that flower tayto

2 Likes

Can i stow away in your luggage!!! Seriously though, esk& has me traveling more than i ever imagined. Im sure the wife would love a paris trip…

3 Likes

Wait. Wait. Wait a min!!! You’re telling me that I can send you any design at all and you can print it on fabric that gets epoxied to the deck and looks sexy as hell? How much moneys do I need to send???

10 Likes

he has magic hands

2 Likes

Depends on the project! Send me a PM with what you have in mind!

2 Likes