Custom Deck Skinning! Variety of Decks and Enclosures!

so thats a hummie deck with circuit board deisgn nice

2 Likes

That power button, charge port, tail light combo is so clean. Amazing work!

3 Likes

I just need one of your enclosures for it!

2 Likes

The question is, what color?!?

2 Likes

something that matches the design yellow and white twill cf with greigesk8 in in same color as the bottom http://screenshot.co/#!/eb1635edb6

1 Like

First mould ready in a day or two. Away for next week but will work through a few asap.

1 Like

I laughed at you for caring about your red trucks. Now im stuck with red trucks and green bergz :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

I want to laugh but I feel your pain too badly :cry:

3 Likes

why not get blue bergs and have a deck skinned with George Washington riding a bald eagle firing a m16 in the air and holding a 13 colony flag…BAM MURICA!!!

5 Likes

Funny thing is, that would be dope AF

8 Likes

I wanna find some synthetic red carpet, something that can be brushed off really easy & fast. That would make a cool deck :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It would also make you feel like a celeb because you would be on red carpet

3 Likes

This guy gets it :wink:

4 Likes

quick google search pulled this up

9 Likes

Up here in upstate NY still and had to wrap these up.

The guy getting this Bio Hazard Killshot is really anxious to get his deck. He wanted me to overnight it and I asked for his address, he lives in Manhattan (I had no clue where he lived)! I am going to go hang out with @Kaly and the boys tomorrow so I am going to meet up with this guy and get him his deck. Just got done mounting the enclosure.

Did a dirty stain bottom side, CF top skinned with a Bio logo. Finished with green, black, and white frit. It has a psychotiller Altar Wedge enclosure skinned in CF as well with his initials subtlety there on the bottom. Hope he likes it!

Cool how shit works out sometimes.

30 Likes

That’s a clean one. I like it. Green pops well.
I like the killshot deck more every time I see it.
Kinda wish it was drop through and had a cutout tho.

5 Likes

Is the green on the edges green epoxy or stain?

1 Like

Stain

I did it a dirty blend to just play around. I dig the contrast the rough stain has from the techy CF top and enclosure.

4 Likes

@Sender Would you know if it would be possible to coat a board in black 2.0 with a small colored design in the center and use black frit on top of it? (Black 2.0 is basically the purchasable version of vantablack for those of you who don’t know)

3 Likes

You would still have to have the epoxy top coat, if you are going to use frit, which make the Black 2.0 just black.

1 Like