Custom 4wd bioboard thorium

Anyone interested in my beast! 3k
This board is awesome and super fast gets awesome range with the extended pack has a custom carbon fiber fritjob is a dream of a board to ride thinking about upgrading and I am thinking about letting it go it has
12s6p 30q
12s12p with the extra top mount battery witch is brand new and built by Skyark four-wheel-drive 3-D service gear drives 150 KV motors 1 to 2.6 ratio I can get 50 miles range with the extra battery in high doing about 30miles an hour this is a 50 mph board!

10 Likes

Price is 3000 USD you say?

3 Likes

Yes plus shiping

3 Likes

SHE is a BEAUTY!!! also kind of an insane deal here, paging @WAVMOB if you want a complete this is a sweet one and its ready to roll

4 Likes

How difficult would it be to take off the stickers?

1 Like

damn, unities that are still on 23.44fw :eyes:

2 Likes

Very easy

I can remove all the stickers

My man!!

1 Like

I just updated it why update if there was no reason to🤷‍♂️

1 Like

True story, I just updated my last ESC that still had Ackmaniac 3.103 on it. Still.

I mean, the thing worked, why mess with it :crazy_face:

11 Likes

The temptation is unreal lol. Always liked seeing this board on various forums/groups how comes u selling man ?

3 Likes

I just removed the last ack FW I had in the line up - end of an era

OP GLWS

3 Likes

I think he is after bigger things :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m upgrading I have a passion for the sport and I love doing the carbon fiber and epoxy work all of my boards are going to be skinned I truly love this board I’m just ready for a little bit more this thing is already stupid insanely fast I’ve just got big plans coming up

2 Likes

It’s a great deal!!!

2 Likes

I can package it up and ship it out very fast to just want to clean it up a bit for you if you buy it

It will be something that you’re very happy to see when you see it pictures don’t do it justice this thing screams

1 Like

Could you please share the details of how the external battery connects to the system? I too plan to make a top-mounted extension battery for my board so I’m curious what others have done.

3 Likes

Good question @janpom, I was wondering the same thing too.

1 Like