Coronavirus- please be safe

Way to kill the vibe Justin

2 Likes

You almost got me to post a Corona commercial gif you sneaky devil.

3 Likes

Stay safe Jeff,

I know my friends living in china currently are back in the US until further notice. The school they go to shut down and is teaching via online classes.

2 Likes

Jeff thank you for the update on the safety of you and your family. it is a tough way to start the new year but we are glad you are staying safe.

7 Likes

Related but off topic. We should all buy amazon stock in about a week.

6 Likes

Im browsing surgical masks right now.

2 Likes

Btw. It’s here too

6 Likes

3 Likes

Is spread very fast. Please wearing mask if outside. Is very important to protecting you and family.

8 Likes

Stay safe Jeff if you can get your hands on some I highly recommend getting some antiseptic surgical wipes and hit all the contact surfaces in your home.

3 Likes

3 Likes

We have many product we use already. Thank you friend. I install spray which can spray front door when someone come and kill virus. Also have 10 purifier in my home which is big kind.

We ok here at home. Just worry for my worker and other family.

27 Likes

Those are the best they have those in the hospitals here to wipe down phones.

@jeffwuneo stay safe. I didn’t realize how bad it was and how fast this was spreading.

3 Likes

I may or may not borrow 97% bottles of isopropyl from work and keep them in a spray bottle.

It air dries quickly so I just spritz it like febreze and hold my breath.

9 Likes

Stay safe Jeff. We are thinking about you.

2 Likes

RIP my school. Some lab dude at ASU got infected with it. Hope not in same building as my lab. Will minimize time at school now and skate extra fast.

13 Likes

Why is it that every 4 year it seems like a new unheard of virus comes out. Last time it was Zika now this.

4 Likes

The planet wants us gone

13 Likes

Mass population control? Goverments making shit up idk

4 Likes

It has always tried to do that. The best of us(for that particular problem) survive until we encounter a new problem.

4 Likes