Psychotiller - Contacting Psychotiller is a waste of your time

Me too, just like @andrewmunsell

I was considering getting an enclosure from him but didn’t end up doing it because of the potential delay.

1 Like

I love you man, that’s the silliest thing I’ve heard today, but I love you man :slight_smile:.

9 Likes

Compression modules are for grandpas that cannot spot weld anymore lol

21 Likes

PREACH! :slight_smile:

Compression packs, or as I like to call them… ridiculous little boxes :slight_smile:.

6 Likes

how do you handle the balance wires when you are breaking apart the packs for flying? got any photos?

this is my lipo setup and its the best i could come up with for travelling but be interested in how you are doing it.

1 Like

This would make a great thread on its own. People always need better travel options.

2 Likes

Would be great. Let me know if you need any help.

1 Like

Pictures are so important

5 Likes

That’s the thing right there. If it works for you, screw everyone else’s opinion. I personally don’t like them, far too breakable and not permanent enough for me, but that’s just me.

3 Likes

Hi, I am tagged. How may I help you?

HEY @Psychotiller KNUCKLES THE JET SPUD ENCLOSURE COUGH COUGH NUDGE NUDGE OK LUV YA BYEEEE

2 Likes

Oh thanks. And please don’t drag me into cell holder vs spot weld debate. Lol.

9 Likes

@andrewmunsell it seems Dave requires some sort of currency outside the typical USD but I haven’t figured it out yet. Try insulting a mod with a good “your mom” joke and you might get a response!

1 Like

giphy

6 Likes

@andrewmunsell

Sorry about the delay. Printing your label tonight and it should be shipped out tomorrow. We got it done already. Just swamped with all the deck pressing. Again, sorry about the delay.

6 Likes

My man coming in hot with the customer service :raised_hands:

3 Likes

That would be fantastic! Thanks for the update

2 Likes

Order the Fish Bone Enclosure from him last Thursday. Message him on monday on Instagram about the enclosure. He sent me a pic said he’s working on and I should get it Friday.

1 Like

I do remember someone mentioning that Instagram is better for getting in touch with Dave.

2 Likes