[Complete] Eboosted 42" vanguard enclosure group buy

need a better picture…but nothing a gasket can’t fix lol

Good thing that qualifies most of us here lol

add: If I had the money and working boards to fill my other category requirements I’d totally do a 2x Tronic 20s3p Vanguard with a Hoyt UAV drivetrain and trucks.

3 Likes

Anyone have these enclosures in hand yet? Would love to see what these builds look like!

1 Like

Here’s the enclosure, but I don’t think any of us have completed a build yet.

3 Likes

How many cells can the 42” MS hold?

72 21700s pretty easily

1 Like

3 Likes

Can go up to 24s4p

Using 21700s?

Yes. If you look at the pic @Evwan posted add another 4 4p groups and then you can stack the ESC and BMS in the remainder of the enclosure.

Did you mean an extra 4x 6p groups?

So 16s6p

72 + (4*6) = 96 = 24s4p

Oops yes, I messed up 22s4p with esc and BMS in the enclosure 24 if you top mounted

What do you think about a 11s8p on urethanes? Something large like Mad 105s or TB110s

Makes for a cursed layout but I think it makes optimal use of capacity and voltages (on urethane)

I don’t know about the layout, but if you’re looking for a super long range urethane, yeah I think this would be fine. Especially if you’re not really trying to go all that fast.

2 Likes

PSA: Bigger than Boosted build log (42” vanguard, 18s4p, m1 drives) - #17 by Avi

BN m1 drives are incompatible with the vanguard 42” eboosted enclosure if you use 6374 or larger motors.

2 Likes

Does anyone have the new enclosure and a BN m1 220mm hangar setup? Trying to figure out what size motors would fit…

I know 6374 is too big. For those who may have the setup - 6355 should work, right? How about 6365? Any info is appreciated

I think 6355 should work but you’ll have to reverse mount. @Evwan you couldn’t get 220 to work right? Why again??

1 Like

Nah I’m running a 220 with 6375s. Just need really long motor mounts to clear the baseplates. No inside mounting with this enclosure too.

BN XL motor mounts + sanding the baseplate

1 Like

Just to note. 6355s on 220s may fit between the baseplate and the hanger. No guarantees. This would let you use smaller mounts or even gds

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’m trying to determine. I’m wondering if anyone has the same setup/parts and could check the clearance for me…

1 Like