Companies tanking, good news?

Boosted is unofficially sold in my country for $ 2400.
Of course, no support is available.
It feels sick.

1 Like

In total or this year?

What board do you sell? Would love to see some pictures of your work :+1:

2 Likes

You’re not tho…

2 Likes

Hey man, there is a friggin website.

3 Likes

You can visit www.esk8nrw.de Jetforce is our own brand :slight_smile:

Oooh i never even knew that, amazing. Ill take a sneaky peek :smirk:

1 Like

Or anyone else’s brand that would like to spread those cheap hubs and shit across the planet.

Going to start a website resell junk too. Gotta grab those dumb facebookers while eboarding is hot ya know. I’ll call it. “Jetforce One…”. Specifically with the “…” because that will be the only thing unique about the products. :wink:

3 Likes

Technically speaking, ATVs like MoonBuggies are almost ESK8s…

I’m waiting for InstaBoards to launch… attracting an army of social influencers to boost its auto marketing feature… every journey you take will be recorded and auto uploaded with ride stats automatically on your social accounts, of course with the timeLapse feature.

1 Like

I fucking hope not. Jesus Christ. I’m tired of everything turning into a circlejerk of a dick measuring contest. Are you making some joke I’m not aware of right now it is this an actual thing?

1 Like

It’s a jokeson

3 Likes

Got damn dude, I never learned to read and like to shit post without doing so in the first place, thank you for clarification.

I’m sure it’ll be a thing shortly tho and it’ll be yer fucken fault

2 Likes

DIY is not going to be able to do jack shit against established laws and regulations, so whilst I am enjoying my Trampa to the fullest, I am also restricted to backcountry bicycle paths and the hills around here. The alternative is a 2000 EUR fine and potentially losing my driver’s license.

Bigger companies such as Boosted etc. have a natural interest in being able to sell globally using standardised EVs. In my book, a big + and something that could impact us all in the end.

1 Like