Community Shout-Outs

SO to @JJHoyt and Hoyt’s amazing customer service! First all they answer emails stupid fast. Second, they very graciously fixed a broken solder joint and made it very easy. THIRD, when they sent mine back the USPS lost it! Now they’re gonna remake it and send me another! I can’t get over how great these guys are. If that lost puck ever shows up I’m 1000% sending it back to them to resell or whatever they wanna do with it.

8 Likes

@Tamatoa where is @Tamatoa

3 Likes

Hey man, lol I log in at least once a day but don’t feel like shitposting these days. I am busy with preparations for Christmas season, I need to make some inventory and hope covid doesn’t fuck up everything, until further notice, the government banned all trades and crafts fair which is fucked up because supermarkets are packed with people every Saturday. :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

Jo, good to know you and your beloved once are at best health so far :grinning:
All best wishes for you my friend.
I could better handle if moon would disappear one day :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Man I feel you on the craft shows being closed down. We’d normally have them from October through December almost every weekend and I imagine you’re in the same boat. Hang in there dude.

3 Likes

Whachu mean with moon dissapearing?

2 Likes

Ahahhaha, I was just kidding.
I forgot the “the”. lolz

2 Likes

Shoutout to @frame for tagging me when there’s work somewhere :slight_smile:

E: And everyone else of course!

6 Likes

Shoutout to Marcel @xsynatic for stepping up for the forum during a tough time.

22 Likes

@MBS Joel, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

I’d like to take a moment to point out how awesome of a vendor MBS is:

1. hooks esk8 community up with ongoing discount
  2. hooks esk8 community up with tech drawings of products to help diy out
  3. always takes care of the customer. I’ve literally never heard of a bad interaction with your company.
  4. you’re not a dick. You come in, respectfully drop answers/knowledge, and get back to work. You don’t spin any drama or get sucked in to it.
  5. you’re willing to grow the electric space along with the analog.

The first thing I ever skated was an mbs analog board I bought on a vacation a loooong time ago.

The first Eboard I built was built around that same platform because I always dreamt of being able to zip back up a hill after a downhill run.

Thanks for keeping it real dude :call_me_hand:

I sincerely hope your shipment shows up in tact and feel you are owed it cosmically.

31 Likes

Biggest Esk8 shout out ever to @NoWind for being the most awesome and innovative EMTB builder and creator with fucking N0 LIMITS!
Insane respect and all best wishes,bro :+1:

Just drop the link here for them who dont already know about Jensos stuff :handshake:

12 Likes

Happy birthday @xsynatic!

12 Likes

Huge thanks to Shawn (@Mobutusan)

I dibsed some much needed grip tape AFTER he did and he let me have it…

FOR FREE. As in, at his own cost.

The genuine kindness in this community is so awesome :call_me_hand:

Side thanks to @Taraskasyanyuk for shipping it out so quickly too

13 Likes

Woo-hoo! I got shouted out. So, it was all worth it. :grin: Bros before doughs, ya knows? :facepunch:t3:

I’m glad you’re gonna put that sweet grip tape to good use, and I fully expect you to abuse your new passengers when you finish your bro…, bro. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Almost 10 likes, maybe I will be an Etoxxicate Bro soon and win the Murder Killer MTB lottery :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

I have to give @PROJECTFAP some attention here.
He made some custom bushing seats and sent them to me for free, just to be a nice guy.
I was just someone he saw in a thread from the same country. Very rare. Very appreciated.

Thank you.

21 Likes

Love seeing guys do this.

6 Likes

Shout out to all of you lmao ths community is amazing.
@b264 is insanely knowledgeable and always happy to share that knowledge
@BillGordon seems like an all around great guy
@longhairedboy is the kind of legend I wanna be some day
@TheRef does awesome work all around and is helping me make a battery which scares me.
Literally I wouldn’t have made it around the block without this forum, and I cant ever go back to kick pushing, so thank you all so much.

15 Likes

my batteries shouldn’t scare you :joy: they are made with love and integrity

1 Like

no no no, MAKING batteries scares me, or i would’ve just done it myself!!

2 Likes