Community Shout-Outs

This is price less.

Who are you selling to? Restaurant?

Do you think vanilla beans would sell good where you are?

4 Likes

I’m starting with restaurants to get positive cash flow but once I’m stable I’m going into environmental remediation work with the mushrooms restaurants will cover the overhead and the environmental stuff will be what I actually pursue.

I’ve only worked in two restaurants that used while bean vanilla. I love it would use it every time if it was cost effective. Used to have a vanilla orchid once too

4 Likes

My in-laws are going to start growing some. They were supposed to start earlier this year but corona happened.

3 Likes

Definitely beats my grow station :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

??? the one that caught on fire?

4 Likes

Wasn’t that @KaramQ?

1 Like
3 Likes

@Jujo I have a lab too. I started five years ago the same way you are. 3 shotgun fruiting chambers.

3 Likes

Ahahaha @fessyfoo No I just built up the auxiliary pack the night before it caught fire, Jameson is talking about me being a retard with how I used to charge my evo

2 Likes

0DD077D9-125E-4038-80B2-63D14D492D71

3 Likes

you neglected to mention, when you brought the subject to me… I requested to

Not Be Involved Whatsoever

2 Likes

Shout out to the whole community for teaching me shit about electronics! AC system in my fruiting chamber blew this weekend. Took the damn thing apart and traced the current with my multimeter until it lead me to a blown fuse on the circuit board. Here’s to a five dollar fix and not $500 in a new unit!

11 Likes

I’ve been searching for this thread to no avail. Here’s my shout-out to @UKrider for being a solid dude to deal with. He packed the Hummie build like a champ, and the PayPal money only got cleared after it landed at my door. So he essentially did all the packing, shipping and risk taking on good faith. Holy shit dude!

5 Likes

Shout out to @Lionpuncher for sending me a putter so I have a complete set of discs to throw around the disc golf course near me! Thanks a lot man, what a kind and genuine gesture, especially for the extra hassle of sending out of the country. You’re a good dude and I truly appreciate it.

8 Likes

Shout out to @Venom121212 for an awesome t-shirt

13 Likes

Glad you got it man! It’s a gooder!

3 Likes

I’ll give it a toss soon. Fall has started here and the weather is perfect right now for it

2 Likes

Shoutout to @rpasichnyk for being extremely quick at fixing some weird setup-specific Metr issues. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Big shout out to @Skunk for the ridiculous deal on the helmet!!! I was about to buy it and told myself I didn’t need to spend more money. Well once you dropped it down, I had to grab it before someone else would have!

Im broke till my next paycheck but I regret nothing!!!

This is my official day helmet. Keeps everything nice and cool with the vents and My noggin feels super protected. Thanks skunky poo! Ridiculous deal…

8 Likes

Glad it worked out for both of us. Was holding on to that thing for a year ( secretly hoping my head would shrink) Happy it’s finally getting used.

6 Likes