Community Shout-Outs

I’m glad you got it man I work for Usps so I know how we toss around shit awesome man enjoy your Friday :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

chocolate in beer? i think i’m going to hurl.

2 Likes

Nahhh I just got back from Hershey!

Chocolate is great in everything.

9 Likes

Ok wise guy! what about chocolate in… a unity?

5 Likes

You saying JP didn’t send your unity with chocolates ? :eyes:

Bummer…

5 Likes

Too perfect :joy:

2 Likes

Better have been some fucking ghirardelli in there lol

4 Likes

Shout out @Skunk for beeing back on the throttle! :boom: :zap: :skateboard: :roller_coaster:
AFAIK you changed city with appartment. Seattle? :thinking:

6 Likes

Shout-out to @BillGordon for being the best.

Miss you :broken_heart:

12 Likes

Yeah, miss that dude, too.

5 Likes

I’m up in portland kicking it with Antifa

5 Likes

Ahh still portland , me stupid :man_facepalming:
Revolution everywhere, man. :boom:
The world changes to chaos.

2 Likes

Bill misses you all too :cry:

5 Likes

Then tell him to move his juicy ass over here, i saw that he was logged in!

4 Likes

Shout out to @Skyart for hooking me up with a vring to replace the one I snapped!

Thanks a ton dude. Weather is supposed to be 78° today and I would be riding a slower board around without your help.

7 Likes

SO to @JJHoyt and Hoyt’s amazing customer service! First all they answer emails stupid fast. Second, they very graciously fixed a broken solder joint and made it very easy. THIRD, when they sent mine back the USPS lost it! Now they’re gonna remake it and send me another! I can’t get over how great these guys are. If that lost puck ever shows up I’m 1000% sending it back to them to resell or whatever they wanna do with it.

8 Likes

@Tamatoa where is @Tamatoa

3 Likes

Hey man, lol I log in at least once a day but don’t feel like shitposting these days. I am busy with preparations for Christmas season, I need to make some inventory and hope covid doesn’t fuck up everything, until further notice, the government banned all trades and crafts fair which is fucked up because supermarkets are packed with people every Saturday. :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

Jo, good to know you and your beloved once are at best health so far :grinning:
All best wishes for you my friend.
I could better handle if moon would disappear one day :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Man I feel you on the craft shows being closed down. We’d normally have them from October through December almost every weekend and I imagine you’re in the same boat. Hang in there dude.

3 Likes