Community Shout-Outs

Shoutout to my boy @Kellag. I was looking for a bio boards sticker, not only did he send me said bio board sticker but he also sent about 200 more as well as patches and other assorted goodness. Good looking out brother.

12 Likes

Lol hope you like the fat pikachu

6 Likes

I do, I’m going to sneak it onto my wife’s 71 convertible bug :grin:

3 Likes

Shoutout @tinp123 hooked me up with a motor I needed and sent it super quick from halfway around the world.
Thanks again bro

4 Likes

Shoutout to my man @JJHoyt for the awesome customer service. Had a remote problem and within 10 minutes at midnight on a Friday he tells me he’ll ship out a replacement Monday. Please support these guys, they don’t mess around when it comes to taking care of their customers.

13 Likes

Shoutout to @eBoosted for making the rest of us look like second-rate hacks.

🖼 Pictures and nothing else!

9 Likes

Thanks to Brad @RipTideSports for making all our lives safer in exorcising the wobble demon from our boards!

7 Likes

He a good dude

1 Like

@DerelictRobot for sending spare sleeves (and some bonuses)to some random chaotic newcomer

R-spec-'t :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Shoutouts to @Andro for the above :grin:

6 Likes

Appreciated, Kellag. Hope you and yours have an amazing holiday! Fired up for 2020!

7 Likes

@Arzamenable you’re an awesome guy.
You know why

4 Likes

@Skunk Takes one to know one.

5 Likes

So got a couple people to say thank you to

@MauveMaverick for literally explaining to me how to finish my build

@tinp123 for me asking him over 200 messages how to do all different things

@Brenternet for loaning me a massive amount of money in order for me to not have to sell me my build

@drone001 thank so for sending me two belts which costed him 40$ to send when I a mom only going to pay him back after the holidays

If you have any thanks to say then put hem out here

Let those good guys get the gratitude they deserve

7 Likes

Any reason why these don’t just go in the shout out thread?

2 Likes

Because this is the proper British English thread.

3 Likes

Major respect to all on this list. God only knows how hard it must have been for you :rofl:

3 Likes

Thank you @glyphiks and I didn’t know about the shout out thread

@mmaner could you transfer and then close

2 Likes

I ordered some motors from @torqueboards and they shipped literally 2 hours later so a well-deserved shout out from me!

6 Likes

Dexterbot3000 says thank you

4 Likes