Community lead mandatory safety

Can’t recommend watching this enough, his fall is nothing compared to what’s possible on an esk8… I get something new from it each time

Bret is South-African?! My bru!

I’m not a jabru, bru

1 Like

That was pretty rad

1 Like

The only way that guy could have been cooler is if he started busting out some air guitar as he slid down the hill

4 Likes

Thankfully I at least had my new TSG Pass on that flop. Fell face down with arms straight out (superman flight pose), as can be seen by the scratches on the helmet, if I had a half-face helmet my face would have gotten scarred from the hit. Now I just have a reminder on my left elbow to wear my helmet and pads.

6 Likes

Ouch. This is a meaty one

6 Likes

What in the devils anus.

image https://img.memecdn.com/fuck-this-shit-i-am-outta-here_o_690105.gif

5 Likes

Was a gravel road, the little pebbles and sand tore and grinded the skin juuuust right for that seared steak look.

Also fun. Picking out the pebbles that had lodged themselves in there.

2 Likes

Would a motorbike jacket with protective pads be good or overkill? Motor bike helmet or just a skate helmet?

1 Like

A good motorbike jacket can be great protection if the weather is cooler.

3 Likes

i live in norway, so i’m thinking to use the motorbike jacket for fall and spring and then buy a protection vest for the summer

1 Like

With regards to the bike helmet, the heavier ones aren’t really recommended because they can actually hurt your neck falling from the standing position more than the bump would. People do it though :man_shrugging: up to you.

There’s loads of super lightweight motorcycle helmets though

1 Like

@taz could chim in

This is from when I fell and broke my clavicle, you can’t see it clearly but there are multiple fractures in this one.

3 Likes

I swear to God I saw you at the American Ninja Warrior!

That was you, no?

1 Like

A twin!

2 Likes

Stop posting that picture. I can feel his abs judging me.

9 Likes

went flying after hitting a stone with the rear axle, full face helmet saved my head, would probably still be knocked out
i need wristguards badly, any reccomendations ?

3 Likes

Gloves with slide pucks work well. I cut the remote - hand puck to fit my remote contour.

Glad you were a genius and wore a helmet. How’s the rest of you and your board? I’m assuming you’re wrists/palms are wrecked…