Community charity auction planning

I think it was 3am and I was dreaming about Salma Hayek in her prime.

5 Likes

I’ll collate and answer questions a bit later chaps when I’ve woken up :smile:. Thank you all for the engagement.

3 Likes

Weak. You don’t need any sleep.

1 Like

Parts are only sent when they are decided on and a list is made. We’re not just going to ship loads of stuff to Mike haha.

Parts are what we’re after but I’ll chuck up a link to donate small amounts of money too I suppose. This will be used to find cell purchases and fixings. Not many people have a full battery just laying around I would think.

Read the thread you twot :sweat_smile:. The builder is pre-selected, it’s Mike. The “builder” is just assembling what we gather, they don’t decide on what they are building, this is a scavenging job. You may not nominate anyone.

Hell yeah.

This wouldn’t be the way to do it, we’re only going to ship what we decide to build. We don’t want anyone giving away things that won’t be immediately used and have loads of rogue parts floating around with big shipping bills. This will be case by case and only what we need please.

100%, whats wrong with you people lmao. I’ll create a new thread for part scavenging and donations.

Thanks for the uptake guys, this will work out well.

7 Likes

Would taking over the second post position be good enough?

2 Likes

Alright now that we have the second thread

3 Likes

Let’s not call out vendors publicly with tags. Puts them on the spot.

3 Likes

Where are we at with this?
Wasn’t someone supposed to let us know when to send the stuff to Mikey?

1 Like

I’m gonna go through the list tomorrow and make the picks. When everything is here I’ll get it built and we will have us an auction for charity.

I think the only thing we are sorry is trucks.

2 Likes

Wait. You’re missing trucks?
Do you guys still need the module? I was planning on sending a few of them for future builds in case you guys do more than one :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not sure but I think so. I’ll go through the parts list and let you know. I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Pls Let us know brother

I also have some new boardnamics motor mounts raw with idler, og clamps to fit what I believe are caliber style trucks. Just saying

2 Likes

And belts lol

2 Likes

That’s awesome. We should have this thing moving this weekend one way or another.

2 Likes

Great. Tag me brother. I’ll be here :love_you_gesture:t3:

2 Likes

You got it, I appreciate the enthusiasm. We’ve been trying to make this happen for awhile.

2 Likes

Hell yeah brother. Let’s hope we can make it happen more than once

2 Likes

Did this work? Seems dead

2 Likes

3 Likes