Communication in Esk8 builders

ummm…last 2 rides, you are averaging close to 40wh/mile. the 10s4p will get you 10-12 miles at that pace.

how much range do you need as a minimum?

1 Like

that battery was not defective from day one so i don’t know if that had anything to do with it…it was only charging to like 70% and it got lower everytime i charged it. i work about 1.5 miles from home. usually my rides are about 5-10 miles on a nice day.

that doesnt really matter. the wh used should still be accurate.

how much range do you need?

1 Like

you should be fine with the 10s4p then. but do note. it will likely sag like your evolve.

1 Like

i just want to ride for now. I’ll deal with a bigger battery later i don’t like or trust this 12s6p i currently have and for 200 bucks…

1 Like

thats what i would do too. do you have a fast charger? and double check the dimensions of the battery with your enclosure

1 Like

i have a 4 amp from evolve…i deck mount so i’ll use kydex if i have to…bake that shyyt in the shape i need bruh.

1 Like

cool. at least you can charge somewhat fast if need be.

1 Like

well, why dont you grab the 10s8p battery then? lol

1 Like

my thoughts exactly…

that should give you a solid 30+ miles without much sag. at 350 usd, its a descent price.

@b264 what do you think about a 10s8p on dual 6374 setup city pavement riding only?

I think “heavy”

I have a 10S10P and it’s great except trying to pick it up.

Usually I ride 5Ah boards because they’re short trips. I grab that if I need to go further

3 Likes

thinking of the 10s8p from metro boards…thx

@notsteve any updates man!!!?

1 Like

Nah, I emailed em. I’m not worried about contact over the weekend but I’ll be going through PayPal if I don’t hear anything early this week.

2 Likes

Damn yeah this is unacceptable @hyperion1

1 Like

Shoutout to Luke aka LukePL ohhh my bad no update / replay since April/May Enertion is a bigger hopes to replay u or deliver ur shit.

No updates or replies on either forum, or my email.

Ughhhhhhhh

1 Like

I’m not happy bout that😒

1 Like