Communication in Esk8 builders

thinking of the 10s8p from metro boards…thx

@notsteve any updates man!!!?

1 Like

Nah, I emailed em. I’m not worried about contact over the weekend but I’ll be going through PayPal if I don’t hear anything early this week.

2 Likes

Damn yeah this is unacceptable @hyperion1

1 Like

Shoutout to Luke aka LukePL ohhh my bad no update / replay since April/May Enertion is a bigger hopes to replay u or deliver ur shit.

No updates or replies on either forum, or my email.

Ughhhhhhhh

1 Like

I’m not happy bout that😒

1 Like

I knew the email wouldn’t fix it :v

1 Like

How long since they’ve last talked to you?

1 Like

12 days

1 Like

Yeah I’m not okay with that, normally a PayPal return would suffice and we would say fuck them. But they have your parts. Idk how you can handle that

1 Like

I know right.

Im not trying to sound rude, as I know they have reputation, but I worry they’re going to fuck with my pack if I do a charge back… O.o maybe I’m too worried

Time to sit quietly >:l

1 Like

That fuckin sucks man I’m sorry you gotta deal with it. Update us in a week or so

1 Like

It’s a date :wink:

1 Like

I really don’t think they’ll do that.

2 Likes

I would hope not :thinking:

Hahahaha! King Manchild, I’ve never been called that before. Thank god my wife doesn’t come read this cause she’d agree a bit too much to my liking!

3 Likes

I have posted my thread here: Hyperion Systems LLC has more than $2400 of mine in parts and PayPal, and they wont respond to me anywhere. Where are they?

here is a quick list of the items owed:

feb 18 - 650USD 12s7p no bms + eboosted enclosure
Jun 7 - 650USD not refunded drivetrain payment
Jul 26 - 360USD - Maytech 6.6 200a 2x
270USD Kaly Deck
120 USD DieBieMS
idk at least 70USD Trampa baseplate and screws/ Hypa hubs (ew, i know. lol.) / Urban treads
15USD GPS tracker + SIM card
40EURO(???USD) - Metr Pro
225USD + shipping OSRR

2 Likes

Woah was he building the board for you?

1 Like

Yes he was

1 Like