Cloudwheels 120D

[US]

Buyer pays shipping & PayPal fees

Selling this for my cousin, he has an ownboard and bought these with it. Has only ridden them once, liked the pneumatics more so he’s selling these.

Comes with bearings, belts, and 44T pulleys.

$100

4 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Is the D for discovery? If so those aren’t the discovery versions of this wheel.

2 Likes

Not sure, have never owned cloud wheels before honestly haha. It might be diameter?

1 Like

D is for discovery, and the discovery uses the clone abec core, which in the pic it looks like it is, but discovery should also be a clear plastic core also…so i don’t know :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Might’ve been made special for the ownboards :man_shrugging:t3: No idea.

1 Like

ownboard still haven’t updated their photo for those cloudwheels :rofl:
those are the cracked core version of cloudwheels, u can see its genuine abec core (thin spokes)

1 Like

If it’s black they would not take it back

Dispite a crack

Support much lack

4 Likes

Lmao, I know nothing about these wheels. :rofl: never been interested in them. But cousin wants them gone since he has pneumatics :man_shrugging:t3:

So are these the better version of cloudwheels?

1 Like

the discovery version should be, at least so far i’ve only heard about only one case of failure which i don’t think its the core cracking, safe to say the clone abec core cloudwheel are holding up, but how urs doesn’t have the clear core i don’t know :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I own both, and these spokes are definitely thicker than the OG ones that cracked. They look the same thickness as my Discovery cores.

You still have them?

1 Like

I believe so. I listed this for my friend, don’t think he ever sold them.

Also interested if he has them.

Don’t know if you still want them, but these haven’t sold yet lol

Are these still available?

1 Like

Yup!

@xsynatic these be sold

1 Like