Cloud wheel 165R Rovers

Well, considering it will only be functional on their own hub which is obviously and purposefully proprietary I’d say that “fits zero hubs” is more accurate :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Companies are not your friends. They exist to make money.

It fits their hub and the hub of the Backfire Ranger X2 and X3, that’s 3 seperate hubs.

3 Likes

I have no disillusions about this. They can still act ethically and not mislead their customers. Do u believe that just bc an entity aims to make money that all other considerations re ethical behaviour are moot? I think companies can make money and still have a code that they follow and I choose to spend my money supporting entities that act in this manner.

Fair point but it’s def not clear in their marketing and on their webpage and ergo still misleading. It also bears mentioning that this same company had wheels failing en masse and instead of being transparent about it pretended that it wasn’t happening until they were forced ro acknowledge it.

Can you or have tried these tires on a different hub? I wouldn’t mind using some glue if the they fit.

I have not. I’m not sure of there are any hubs that are compatible. If there are some that happen to be an appropriate size then it would need some modification. Also u wouldnt want to use glue especially riding on a hot day where the glue can melt away. Then once the glue melts away you lose the ability to stop bc the hubs would stop, but the tire itself would be free spinning on the hub. Wouldnt recommend it. Stick to the hubs it comes with