[Closed] [Global] Flipsky 6374 Motors & 2020 200A Enhanced Antispark

I’ve got 190kv barajabali sk3’s with sensors in them currently. Anyone able to give me a reference of how much more kick I’d get out of these 170kv motors?

I’m running 14:40 on my pulleys right now with the 190kv’s and 100m TB wheels.

https://calc.3dservisas.eu/

You can see calculated torque with this Calc so you can compare numbers…

I knew this 3d servisas calculator existed but I had no idea that it had motor torque haha

1 Like

No it is a completely new and a long fucking story why I even gave them the design.

3 Likes

It draws 2.5mA. There’s a minor hardware change that reduces it by 10x, but I was too late.

Haggy version has this fix plus some other improvements.

7 Likes

Wait so this is the antispark designed by @Gamer43? Never knew flipsky made it

I think it was improved on by Gamer43. The complete gamer43 design is better and haggy sells it. But for most builds, the one FS has is probably reliable enough

1 Like

are you just getting royalties for the design then?
Seems like a pretty good solution. You don’t hafta front the initial bulk order costs. Everyone can buy a nice quality antispark. You get royalties for the designwork

No, I dont get diddlysquat

Some discounts and I get to test the new motors for free, you can judge for yourself if thats a worthwhile trade.

2 Likes

Not a worthwhile trade

3 Likes

If that’s the case, I would like to suggest to @Anubis and others from the AS group buy to add an option for users to add some extra cash as a support to @Gamer43 design. It is not ok for me that company gets all the praise and money on expense of one of the users from the forum. They should give him a cut on each sale.

Discounts are fine but “testing units” is again something that flipsky fill benefit from in a long run.

Also if @Anubis manage to get better price than currently agreed 30$, I would suggest that it stays at 30$ and all the extra to be sent to @Gamer43.

I’ll look at mine as it was a regular 45$ price so 15$ can go to the one who made it possible.

3 Likes

I’m not going to decide where other people’s money goes, flipsky has done the same thing to DaveGA (Although apparently there were a few royalties its apparently stopped) - not that I don’t want to support @Gamer43. Its not our responsibility to make up for flipskys bullshit :sweat_smile:

That being said if he wants to leave a paypal.me link or something I’ll put it in the thread.

Edit: also the price most likely won’t go any lower than 30$ as I already placed a higher quantity order to get that and we’d need a lot more signups that I expect to bump the number up

1 Like

That’s cool, so @Gamer43 provide us with a PP account so if users want they could send some “keep up the good work” your way.

Of corse if that’s okay with you, if not. Forget that I said anything :grinning:

2 Likes

Perfectly reasonable.

Well, the response to the haggy antispark has changed timo’s mind and if the feedback is good, there is a good chance that we will do a production run of those.

Since flipsky went HAM on the MOSFETs for their antispark, it should be able to handle marginally more current than the haggy, but it’s already 100A so :man_shrugging:.

If you would like to continue supporting my work, buy the haggy antispark (when we do a run) and ESC (when it comes out, hopefully in the next couple months, sensorless FOC is working, need to dyno test and work out a few kinks, NO IT’S NOT VESC BASED.)

17 Likes

Hey, I’m considering placing an order. I might be confused or misread something, but where does this ship from? (concerned about customs)

The UK

That’s amazing, thank you, I’ll certainly order a pair.

Forgot to ask, what is the current price point for one?

Have you even bothered to read the first post?

I did of course, but it mentions: “estimated to be $60 […]These prices probably will adjust closer to the time of delivery, so please allow for a small change to them.” I’ve went through the entire thread and found no info on price updates, so I thought I’d ask.

3 Likes