[Closed] [Global] Flipsky 6374 Motors & 2020 200A Enhanced Antispark

I know

It’s all that something better comes up and I want that more

I don’t actually get any allowance for esk8 my parents make me spend my own money

I love this forum so much at times but my wallet hates it

I think it’s still up in the air for 10mm and 8mm right?

Edit: Ahh maybe not and I was thinking about the other thread

1 Like

They’re normally $45 so there is a pretty good discount on them. They can ship via letter too, so super cheap globally, at most £5 shipping globally if you only want 1.

5 Likes

ah cool just noticed the price :rofl: been using one for a couple of months now and it’s been ok probably pick up another one :+1:

1 Like

@Anubis do you think you can get me a VX1 receiver if I get a pair of antisparks?

Apparently the heat sink of a Unity is negative and the voltage pin of the reciever is not shielded…so I accidentally melted one

4 Likes

So where are we now with numbers? Is this happening?

I’m in for 3 motors. Would also prefer a 8mm Key’d shaft for more options if possible, But the motors look promising.

1 Like

Good news everyone!

• The motors will have an 8mm keyd shaft
  • They will be black, not gold
  • They will be able to ship shortly after the deadline

@EreTroN its barely been a day! Itll happen. Just sign up if you want them. We’re not having them shipped in tomorrow…

@ZachTetra ill try, flipsky doesnt like giving them out though. Is it a GB vx1?

14 Likes

No the one that melted came directly from flip sky, the current replacement came from a resold remote

8mm shaft?
If that is true: cancel my entire form please! Only intrested in 10mm.
Please make sure you inform everyone as ive sent people to this link who are not on the forum.

Why? I might be able to split the order between 10/8mm, but it seemed like most people wanted 8mm. Is there a problem with this axle size?
Would have thought strength wouldn’t be an issue given lots of us literally stand on 8mm axles while riding

Well I can’t use 10mm with gear drive, it will only fit 8mm for example.

I have filled form for 2 pcs with 10mm. If you can split. I will add additional 2 with 8mm

So 4 in total instead of 2 I’ve already signed up for.

Black are awesome btw.

Those will be battle hardened?

They’re not fully battle hardened, apparently because then there wouldn’t be space for balancing compound. But there is more epoxy over the magnets than any other motors in the same price range.

1 Like

8mm has failed on us in the past on mtb builds.
I have 8mm in 170kv already, no need for seconds.

Good, just let me know if you manage to split to 8/10mm orders so I can add 2 more.

Thanks

I am really happy that you are going with 8mm shafts, I already have a bunch of pulleys and all of my other motors are 8mm. Also happy to hear that they will be black! I will add my 2-4 motor requests to the form today.

2 Likes

black = in

1 Like

Black + 8mm, I’m in for a pair and an AS.

1 Like

Dang I really wanted those silver and gold motors, maybe we can do some of those in addition to black?

3 Likes

i dont really care about colour or 10mm / 8mm axles as long as you send a pulley with the 10mm ones

also @anubis i saw on the gauging interest thread there were nearly 50 units up there so do you think maybe the price could go down a teeny bit more?