[Closed] [Global] Flipsky 6374 Motors & 2020 200A Enhanced Antispark

Nice!

Btw i placed an order yesterday with the mergeshipping coupon, just so you know that its me.#1221

3 Likes

Man i want to ask for news every day but they just got shipped 3 days ago :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They’re on their way :sweat_smile: Nothing we can do now but wait

2 Likes

I know i know

16 Likes

giphy (9)

2 Likes

btw anubis i got my hands on a fs 6374 one for €71

1 Like

The price is already back up to 90 euros

Does everything look ok visually?

I just posted a thread comparing 3 motors.
There is apparently a problem with some of the rotor exteriors where they engraved their obnoxious logo too deep so its able to rust :woman_facepalming: but hopefully it doesn’t effect enough of them whereby i have to wait for the rotors before posting them. First 10 have been fine

8 Likes

How’s the rest doing?

if everything else is OK, except the logo is fubar, I’ll take my two and simply paint the can… I’d kinda like 'em sooner than later my friend!

2 Likes

Yea I’m just going to ship them out. its literally only the logo which can get surface rust, which doesn’t damage the motor at all. I’m getting spare cans at some point if someone really wants to swap them out but its such a small thing, its not worth more delay

5 Likes

gracias amigo!

thank you!

Is it true that they have 320mm cables? I assume its for the sensor.

4 Likes

I think its the sensor only. the cables are quite long though, no problem fitting them into my own build.

I’ve just packed the last one (finally, took ages)

Doing the shipping now, will be using paypal to get addresses but I might PM some people for their phone number. Again, if you think your paypal address is wrong PM me an address. I will check our existing GB PMs for messages with an address in and ship there if there is one (I know a couple of you specifically messaged me with an updated address, I’ll see it)

5 Likes

Just got my antisparks, all 2 out of 2 worked, thank you very much ben.

2 Likes

Actually looks like quite rigorous testing - might be really good motors :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Indeed, i hope so. But remember, good testing is worthless if you don’t do it right or ignore some things ^^

Exactly, but at least it confirms that they have the testing equipment/capabilities.

2 Likes