[Closed] [Global] Flipsky 6374 Motors & 2020 200A Enhanced Antispark

Can someone check if bldc sensored properly works on these? Not just passing detection but proper riding on the latest vesc firmware.

If you got them, mine should be here in Germany too soon, i guess!

1 Like

Got them today! No rust detected :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Checked your tracking?

What’s the stator length?

45mm ⚔ Flipsky 6374 vs Maytech 6374 vs Ali C6374 (Dickyho motors)

3 Likes

I didn´t received any tracking - which courier?

For me it was hermes. Ping @Anubis and he will give you the tracking

2 Likes

Arrived today… will report back

1 Like

@Anubis

Could you provide me with tracking no. Please

Thanks

Received mine today :smiley: Thanks again @Anubis

2 Likes

Currently mounted the Motors. Here is a comparison of my Old TB 6374s and the flipsky ones after detection.

TB
tb

flipsky
flip

what i did notice with the flipsky ones is a really irritating high pitched sound at full speed. Clearly audible in the first 2 videos especially on the second. It happens always right before i stop / the highest pitch while turning. There’s a clear step from the regular to the high pitched sound.

compared to the TB motor (the clicking at the beginning is from a worn/bent shaft.)

3 Likes

Bad ass turbo sound!

3 Likes

It sounds more like resonation than the actual motors. If you take the motor off the mount and the sound doesn’t dissapear then you’ll know for sure

Just checked it on a mount held by my hand and the motor itself attached to nothing. The sound happens in both occasions. Its starts at around 87-89% duty cycle

Gonna test the second now.

1 Like

Update: Its just one motor. The other one sounds normal.

For me it’s the " non rust" Motor.

Edit: Definitely the motor. Did a double check on same vesc, same vesc tool, same fw again.

3 Likes

I have a motor from the first prototypes and it had a magnet retention ring.
But unfortunately for some reason it fell off and it went rubbing against my motor side, making the motor stutter and had a braking effect when it fully came loose.
I hammered it back in and glued it with epoxy, but no ring seems to be better than having a ring.

2 Likes

My tb motors both had one which got loose within the first 15km . After dexter epoxied them down again they’ve been fine ever since.

2 Likes

Got mine today, I have been fortunate enough so non of the 4 motors I’ve got have rust on them :muscle::muscle:

Thanks @Anubis

2 Likes

Can you test them for the high pitched sound i talked about?