Clearance & Fitment issues

Yeah hahah considering my location & the fact that it ain’t quite legal I’d rather not have my board break and get sent in traffic. I ride my board as a way to commute to uni & back. Since I live far I do carry the board in the subway which is why I also want something not tooo crazy. Exway was lacking in power which is why I was looking for this upgrade.

1 Like

What wheel hubs are you using for the rear? They seem slightly wider than the front.

TB 218 only has enough axle length for a press fit pulley and a normal skateboard wheel width which is 24.3mm, and a bit more length like 7mm for the axle nut. Wide wheel hubs will not fit.

1 Like

I believe they are the evolve AT hubs. They’re 6" or 150mm pneumatics for all 4 of 'em

Could you take a picture of the wheel hubs?

It would cost more to ship these than you to get some there…

These are cool looking.

1 Like

Here are the wheel hubs & pulleys I’m using!

Ah I think i see it, the evolve pulley uses a 10mm bearing axle/step to the 8mm axle. Let me show you an evolve truck for example.

They have a 8mm axle which is the same length as a normal RKP truck, but has that extra 10mm axle. Your best bet is to swap to a different wheel/pulley that can fit the TB218 truck, or get a DKP truck with 63xx motor mounts. Whichever is cheaper for you, but do note that DKP will be a bit more turny than RKP.

1 Like

the onsra trucks are super stable, turning can be better improved from stock with a bushing shape change. i would definitely recommend grabbing some riptides. i was running barrels in the rears and barrel/cone (board/road side) in the front. very stable at 30mph even when i loosened them up more

1 Like

Oh yup cheers for the info. I’m looking for RKP trucks which is why the boardnamics precision hanger seems to be the most attractive option as I can use axle bolts that have a 10-8mm steps while the cost is pretty low, but I’m having some trouble sourcing it so I’m waiting for BillGordon’s reply on it.

Yup I’ve picked up some Riptide bushings. Got the cannon, barrel, cone and magnum I think. The Onsras are quite expensive and I personally prefer RKP trucks. Tho, they do look quite nice. Cheers for the recommendations tho!

If you think you could make it work with just the 270 hangers I can look into shipping them dude.

Shipping may not be too bad for the hangers alone.

I would just want 70 bucks for the hangers.
And you cover shipping and customs stuff…

1 Like

Those are the exact ones I’m looking for and I’d be more than happy to buy them off of you! I’ll send you a PM

3 Likes

Where were these when i was looking for 270s? :sob::rofl:

1 Like

I have another set of you still are looking… But with 10mm axles…

1 Like

Thanks, but i grabbed a pair of 220s, straight from bn used one, and now have spare for when i break my next hangar :sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like