ChooChoo Short AT small batch GB_Completed

You are welcome! My pleasure.
Nop I need to talk with @bigben about it when we have the final number and see how he wants to handle it. That his part, so he will decide it. I hope he can provide a GB price for us, since up to know everyone wants his enclosures, so be prepare that quite some work is coming man! :grin:

5 Likes

Having the enclosure crafted specifically for the deck is key. Of course everyone wants it!

1 Like

Filled out brother. Need me one of those little bad boys. Need to grab a set of your hammocks then too. Pm when you get a sec. love your work.
Notice the double use of the word need.

Its a need. :flushed:

6 Likes

Thanks man really appreciate. To me these words is what counts the most. For real. Concerning the hammock we just finished the GB and will start shipping next week. I think I have one balck anodized set left. Then they are gone :blush: just to say that there is a chance only.

The need of double word is because is an unstobable Choo Choo Train… @deucesdown came out with this name that I loved immidiately of course :joy:

3 Likes

Whats the price on the hammocks?

All details here

Filled out the form for the baseplates rey. If you have them then fine but if not no drama.

2 Likes

Did the same. I don’t expect the mad hubs to be available anytime soon @rey8801 but drop me a pm if it’s a possibility.

I am 90% sure one set is still available, then over. I will let you know about it! Thx :wink:

1 Like

Hi! Unfortunately both mad Fury and Hammock are gone. The extra hammock is reserved by @dareno for the moment.

3 Likes

Cant hurt to ask!

1 Like

I’m down for this!
Just need to work out the best way to distribute everything.
It could work by sending the decks to me, then I can create a mould and knock I out enclosures to go with them? Then bulk ship the US ones?
When do you think the decks could be ready.
I’m away for two weeks at the end of August.
I can work from the existing 3d file which looks pretty nice and has enough space @rey8801?

6 Likes

Hey I missed that post. I don’t know how I missed it but tnx. I think that weight is a major factor in Esk8 speciali shorter boards. But tnx can’t wait to star with my Rambo board.

1 Like

The name sounds promising! Btw in mine I used 12s3p battery. I forgo to mention it.

1 Like

The production will take about one montg, based on previous experience. Of course you can based on the 3d model I made for the enclosure :grin:. For distribution, I think bulk order to US is better, so for instance I can send you the decks and we can send them together to US. For EU we can do the same or you send me the enclosure and I will take care of the single shipments. So I can help more with the logistic.
Thanks for taking part to this! It’s getting way more interesting thst I thought :blush:

5 Likes

@rey8801 this is another slam dunk. Love it!

Could you do us a favour and take a picture looking down at your feet while standing on the deck? Helps me personally to see the stance.

4 Likes

Thought you were asking for some feet Pictures for a sec. Then read along and understood :smile:

5 Likes

No you were right he has a massive foot fetish

9 Likes

Sure! Thank you. Now I am out of the country but in the meantime this footage was taken to show the noise of The MAD Fury DD. I have to say that I am changing my position all the time based on where I am going to lean and usually my front foot is more diagonal then in the video, but that was a confortable position for shooting the video and crashing with the car next to me :joy:

I am 180-181cm, about 80kg alone, 43-44 EU shoe size if that can help.

3 Likes

Ahahah then I will take the picture with bare foot :grin:

3 Likes