ChooChoo Short AT small batch GB_Completed

Choo Choo is still possible. The GB close today. I need to close it to start the production knowing the amount to get. I will make some more since I know someone comes always late but only few as usual.

4 Likes

5 Likes

ahahahah Love it :rofl:, plus Dwayne Johnson is a bad ass

OK forgot to update here. We definitely nailed it! :grin: Production will start soon. I hope we can bring some of this bad boys to life…Thanks to everyone!

5 Likes

How many choochoo’s are in thaa making?

More than aspected. 25 booked but I am making few more just in case. If not then I will make a nice portable tray with them :laughing:

8 Likes

I’m very late to this party, but would love to take 1 of these decks of your hands :slight_smile:
Filled out the form just in case.

Hi, no problem few changed idea so I have few more, just fill up the google form so I have all the details and I will add you to the pm GB. The first deck is on the way to me. Then it will go to @BigBen to make the custom enclosure for it :grin:

7 Likes

1st deck arrived :grin:

@bigben if it is fine for you I will send it tomorrow!

28 Likes

Woooo woooooo

6 Likes

The 1st deck I think is fair it goes to @IndianGummy for the consistent interest to the project :blush:

4 Likes

Lololol!!! :joy::joy: I’m just glad I could help bring the project to life. I’m not in a rush

3 Likes

They will all leave together to US. I wanted to give you the number 1 :grin:

5 Likes

I will gladly take no 1. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Sexy! This is getting exciting. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

@IndianGummy will get the build finished about this time next year. :joy:

6 Likes

I hope sooner. The rest of the decks should be here in 2 weeks, but that if nothing get delayed which is often the case in this multi steps process :sweat_smile: Well it’s not a ready to go product, that was clear.

4 Likes

Why you have to do me like that tim. :sob::sob:

2 Likes

At least the deck isn’t going to me

1 Like

You’d have to find a smaller suitcase probably