Chiboards sales thread

Fuck yea :facepunch:t4::facepunch:t4::facepunch:t4:

2 Likes

Updated. Shipped in the US now that I found it I don’t want to look at it for months

1 Like

If these are the Enertion ones from R2’s, I can personally vouch for them. They’re the only ones that worked on android 8/9 with no issues.

I’m also pretty sure they come up as HM-10. I’ll try and dig one out and see tonight or tomorrow.

3 Likes

SOLD to @CiscoV pending payment will update

5 Likes

With that being said. I’ll take the time to piece everything out. That means lotta trips to the post office. Perfect opportunity to ride my board after work :rofl:

9 Likes

Hell yea man this is a win win win.

Win for me, win for you and win for the community who need parts

5 Likes

Not a win for poor old Jason though is it?

:rofl::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Don’t care lol

5 Likes

So these switches and BT modules are universal and would work with any anti spark switch and any VESC based ESC with UART? Might need to grab a couple from @CiscoV later.

1 Like

I will post them up once I get them from bara

Keep you guys posted :metal:t3:

8 Likes

@CiscoV please keep us posted. I’m interested in 2 on/off buttons

2 Likes

I sure will brother :+1:t3:

3 Likes

So you are finally setting up shop taking advantage of your hobby buying esk8 parts.

1 Like

I’ll take all the BT modules
Edit: if the sale drops through

2 Likes

@CiscoV based on how much stuff you have now, you might wanna make a google sheets for it so you don’t have a ton of PMs or messages for stuff

3 Likes

Haha. Meh. I don’t mind talking to the homies!
Beside. I’m pretty sure I’ll sell 5 of each and get stuck with the rest watch :rofl:

7 Likes

Lol I’ll few of the modules and a couple buttons to help get you to your 15 :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks brother.
I will keep you up to date. I will start testing and shipping them as soon as I get them from our boy bara. Already ordered shipping supplies n shit. We’ll see how it goes

6 Likes

Any the ESC to receiver and power switches left?

Hit up @CiscoV

2 Likes