Chiboards sales thread

Good point.

2 Likes

Open to offers for the whole lot

2 Likes

Maybe deodand would reuse some of these components for whatever heā€™s doing?

3 Likes

Iā€™d be happy to send some to him but Iā€™m sure he has a shit ton too lol itā€™s just connectors and switches

3 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

I donā€™t think anyone but Jeff can make use of the BT modules, I think itā€™s Unity only? Similar for the ppm cables with JST, soooo Unity specific. And all the sold unities came with those bits, so theyā€™re no good for repair parts.

So basically I think theyā€™re worth zero unless someoneā€™s building a Unity-like esc. :frowning:

The switches might have some legs though.

2 Likes

No the bt modules are for normal Focboxes/vescs not for unity

4 Likes

Above

2 Likes

If we ever part out the modules Iā€™d go for 4 of them

2 Likes

Ah, interesting. I bought BT05 at $2/pc at qty:10 or so though, on aliexpress. But yours look different, skinnier and with a cable, does it plug into the vesc with no adapters (JST-PH)? Works with ackmaniac? maybe buildkitboards would take them. But ah lol you guys are massively feuding.

2 Likes

No weā€™re not lol

Yea it plugs right in to any vesc Works with all apps

5 Likes

Iā€™m scared to tag him :slight_smile:

His are flashed with HM-10 firmware which helps compatibility with newer phonesā€¦

1 Like

Idk man

Open for offers on the lot.

1 Like

Yeah. By modules can be pricey when you need them.

The generics I found on ali donā€™t come with cable, making your own is a PAIN in the ass. Flashing to HM-10 is quite a pain too, at least the first one. Arduino and pubic hair size solderingā€¦ If these guys are already HM-10 theyā€™re equivalent to the $20 ones.

2 Likes

Iā€™d be interested in two switches and two BT modules if doing individual sales

I think they are because I use them on my boards and they work with xmatic, and eSkate vesc I havenā€™t tried ack and metr doesnā€™t work

2 Likes

wutā€¦ I thought metr was hardware locked.

Oh maybe not metr. Sorry I used the metr on my other module Iā€™ll edit

I only really use xmatic

2 Likes

All love between me and @Chibatterysystems

5 Likes