Cheap, mint evolve kicktail on eBay. Stolen?

I got this evolve kicktail curiously cheap from an established consignment seller on ebay. Charger included, no remote. I’m pretty sure it has only lived in California.

Maybe just a great deal, maybe a stolen board bc no remote and how unbelievably lightly used and cheap it was.

Will entertain a week or two of PM’s with details about the board only the owner would know.

I put it back to bone stock so it looks slightly different now.

Keep your pitch forks in the garage for now. Pipe up if you know of a stolen board in the last few months. It wasn’t in last month, there were large cocoons in it and fine cobwebs covering it.

20 Likes

Wow, what a great sentiment this post has. Awesome good deed, man! I feel ashamed to say that i wouldnt have even thought of doing this if id gotten it. Ive wanted one of these decks for a hot minute and just wouldve thought it to be a storage wars find or the like. Good on you sir, the world needs more sruff like this, amd for that, we thank you!

3 Likes

Change title to 2022 good guy of the year?.
Board looks prestine!

3 Likes

That’s mine. I know it is because it has wheels. /S
Good looks homie~

3 Likes

I can’t take credit for the idea. @mr.shiteside and some others suggested the stolen possibility before I even considered it.

When I say “mint”, I mean it.

4 Likes

@eboostin

Didn’t you have board stolen years ago? Does that bushing setup look like yours?